Do most Pakistanis hate Indians ?

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

Discussion moved from the "PCB has pampered Shoaib's inflated ego: Iqbal" Thread on the Cricket Forum .. which got converted into a do most Pakistanis hate/love Indians etc.... hence moved here ... Please dont derail this into a slanging match. -Bheem ----------

Individuals are greater than the sport in Pakistan unfortunately. They sure have pampered the likes of Shoaib and Afridi big time. In the end the contribution these two have made to Pakistan cricket is hardly worth bronze.
It's everywhere not just sports.. Idea of investing into due process is lost on them.. they will always put their faiths in some personality ahead of constitution/law/process/diligence..

Guest dada_rocks
Can you ever say anything with out making a fool of yourself? I don't know may be reading this book might help your case http://usa.cricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/51400/51465.jpg
see Mr. clown I haven't mentioned anything which is anything but fact. Inzi beat an indian and by all accounts each and every pakistani forum hails him for that.. So shove it will you..

Can you ever say anything with out making a fool of yourself? I don't know may be reading this book might help your case http://usa.cricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/51400/51465.jpg
Wow, nice way of psy-ops by producing a book . I can give you tens of experts opinion about Pakistani brand of hatred....but for the sake of cricket forum, I don't want to turn it in a poltical debate. If you think, Pakitsanis love Indians and kuffars then it's an illusion of yours. None will be psy-opsed by a book and become oblivious to reality. PS: I am not against improving relations with Pak...but have to say the things as it is.

I don't know may be reading this book might help your case http://usa.cricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/51400/51465.jpg
Yes quality book that. A good travellogue written by a person who by all accounts seems like a wanderer at times, and meets with some fascinating experience in Pakistan, mostly positive. There is no need to drag down Pakistan in here, it is just a matter of a nutcase, in this case Shoaib(possibly Afridi too), creating embarassing situation for the country. xxx

On the recent India-Pakistan cricket tours either way, the response has been terrific for the fans on both sides of the border. That's a well documented fact.
The response has mostly been terrific at all times. The reason why Indo-Pak games get all "hot" is NOT because fans hate the other country's players (by and large) but that the fans hate losing to the other country. It is strange but I suppose that is how most rivalries go. xxx

Guest dada_rocks
So in other words you are saying that most Pakistanis absolutely hate all Indians...is that correct?
You are free to make your conclusions, one thing is sure though not even a single letter of that post is anything but factual.. Just one cursoary look at history will tell socalled love of indiain pakistani has to be one of the most demented baseless canard spread. If loved ones behave the way they have done over 60 years then give me enemies any day..

Guest dada_rocks
The response has mostly been terrific at all times. The reason why Indo-Pak games get all "hot" is NOT because fans hate the other country's players (by and large) but that the fans hate losing to the other country. It is strange but I suppose that is how most rivalries go. xxx
Nice spin but entering the ground and thrashing the captain doesn't really shout love....

Guest dada_rocks

Breaking news Shoaib apparently is slated to be put on Exit Control list..:giggle: Don;t ask me what basis they wud justify it. We are talking about pakistan here anything is possible..

Just one cursoary look at history will tell socalled love of indiain pakistani has to be one of the most demented baseless canard spread. Its sounds like floral yes to anyone who can understand basic english..
Ok so according to you it's a FACT that most Pakistanis hate IND and Indians. You also mentioned about the hatred in the Pakistani forums so now give me a chance to put forth MY facts. http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?t=31741&page=1&pp=50&highlight=hate+india

Guest dada_rocks
Ok so according to you it's a FACT that most Pakistanis hate IND and Indians. You also mentioned about the hatred in the Pakistani forums so now give me a chance to put forth MY facts. http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?t=31741&page=1&pp=50&highlight=hate+india
utter BS poll.. u wll never get right answer in those polls.. judge it by what they do when not posed the questions.. now bring some thread of inzi beating that fan and see for urself how many cheer that act.. PS: stack this kind of BS poll to what has transpired in 60 years anyone will tell u which one is the realitisc gauge to assess the facts..

utter BS poll.. u wll never get right answer in those polls.. judge it by what they do when not posed the questions.. now bring some thread of inzi beating that fan and see for urself how many cheer that act.. PS: stack this kind of BS poll to what has transpired in 60 years anyone will tell u which one is the realitisc gauge to assess the facts..
Well if you are not going to believe me, you are not going to read too much in to this poll, you are not going to read in to the 200 posts on the thread and you are not going believe the personal experiences of hundreds of the INDIANS then i can't help you my friend. It seems to me that some people in this world just desperately WANT to be hated and the best way to defeat them is by giving them love as Mr. Gandhi once said "If any one slaps you on one cheek . Show the Other". So DR if deep down inside you believe that you fall in that category then here you go:rose: