Know Your Pakistan and the roots of Pakistani brand of hatred

sandtest

Indians should lose sleep over a neighbor who can't be trusted and is working overnight in bringing down India. All the terrorist activities in India have been traced back to Pak with material support/training etc. It is affecting Indians in their daily lives' date=' like the one that happened recently in Hyd. Delhi/Bombay have already seen blasts that can't be the handiwork of terrorists from Kashmir alone. They have got to be getting help from Pak/Muslim organisations (SIMI, etc). I guess 'taking it in the stride and moving' will not cut aymore[/quote'] I agree the Indian govt/elected establishment should take charge and thwart the terrorists. I’m aware Pakistan contributes handsomely to terrorism and that needs to be handled but from what I have seen a lot of Indians (online) are so obsessed with anything concerning Pakistan. Parallels are drawn with Pakistan. Most say Pakistan’s still backward because they are fanatics. I wonder why a lot of Indians worry about Pakistan’s state and compare Indian living standards with Pakistan? Why not compare Indian living standards with say Aussies, Chinese and the likes? I agree you need to expose Pakistan’s hand in terrorism but that has already been done on a daily basis by the media. Do you guys reckon so much thought that goes into worry about Pakistan can be diverted towards bettering India and leave fighting the terrorists to the ones that really can i.e the military and para military forces? I’m not saying you start liking Pakistan but till the Indians are obsessed with Pakistan they can’t quite see the bigger picture or where India is heading. In short comparing India with Pakistan just doesn’t make any sense to me. Similarly a Pakistani comparing Pakistan with India must be insane. They are rather better off looking at middle east countries or Malaysia and work towards getting there.

Guest dada_rocks

Pakistan today turned a huge page in its annals of home-grown thriving terrorism sector. For the first time a female suicide bomber ended up killing around 15 people unfortunately poor civilians have been victim as opposed to usual army personnel although it was police check-point where bomb went off.

Why are people so idiotic in boldly discussing war against a nuclear power ? Any full-blown India-Pakistan war ends with Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Multan, Delhi, Mumbai, Lucknow, Benaras, Bangalore being reduced to a charred radioactive dirtpile. There are no two ways about this, so think again before using war-rhetoric when it involves two nuclear powers.