Anyway to download from willow?

Zap_Brannigan

Zap There's no direct way ( link and record )- it was possible before though -- What you need is a Video Card with TV Out With that TV-Out, you can input that in Your DVD Recorder and/or VCR and tape it Some Video Cards ( like Mine ) have something called Extended Desktop, i.e, when you play a video on your PC and display it on the TV, no matter how small the video size is on your PC, it will always be Full Screen on TV ( i.,e, I am recording this on my DVD full screen too ) If you don't have that, you just gotta full screen on your PC and hopefully it shows the same on TV So in other words, the way I record any Online Vid which is difficult to record, or convert TV Out from PC to Video in of DVD to TV ( Recording and Watching )

My laptop does have tv-out and if its simple to use it watch it on TV directly (apart from taking care of cropping). But i dont have a standalone dvd recorder,so i can't record the video. My xbox 360 acts as a great media centre and i can use it to stream data via that to my TV but still can't be used to record. Apart from my laptop dvd writer, the only other recorder i have is a camcorder. I know this is probably kinda stupid,but is there any chance that the video can be streamed to a camcorder and that can be recorded into a tape??

My laptop does have tv-out and if its simple to use it watch it on TV directly (apart from taking care of cropping). But i dont have a standalone dvd recorder,so i can't record the video. My xbox 360 acts as a great media centre and i can use it to stream data via that to my TV but still can't be used to record. Apart from my laptop dvd writer, the only other recorder i have is a camcorder. I know this is probably kinda stupid,but is there any chance that the video can be streamed to a camcorder and that can be recorded into a tape??
Why don't u get a 30-day money back guarantee player :teeth_smile: