Jaffer ruins his ton

Re: Jaffer ruins his ton

There is a big difference between supporting terrorism and trying to understand the root causes of it. Unfortunately it's no use trying to explain this to you Dsr.
Here we go, understand the root causes???? True colours being shown here. You have just proved my whole point. Yeah cos I really want to understand why some nutter packed full of explosives kills loads of innocent people on a train. Clearly you are more clever then me as you understand the causes of why someone would do this. :duh:
:wall: I have no justification or support in any way shape or form for those who kill innocents. I'm talking about those who are continually oppressed and see no way out other than trying to fight against their oppressors.
This is another side of the coin of radical nutters. I've had it really :wall:

Re: Jaffer ruins his ton You know what you guys should do? Open a new topic about oppressions, terrorism, religion et al in the general discussions and discuss it over there. Rest assured there won't be more than 3-4 guys reading that topic. For a starter Baadshah and DSR can spark off the discussion. :lol:

Re: Jaffer ruins his ton Fair enough Dhondy, I wasn't meaning any offense to these two either just saying their thoughts are not aligned with a lot of us here and it gets a bit boring if the same old tune is being sang every bloody day. :shrug:

Re: Jaffer ruins his ton If every atom in the universe were a pixel that could be turned either on or off to collectively form an image, there still wouldnt be enough pixels to form enough rolleyes to express the enormity of DSR's dimwitted idiocy. I'll give it a go, in any case. :lol:

Re: Jaffer ruins his ton What a pathetic thread!! :wall: I am sure Jaffer has been recruited by LeT and was asked by them to kiss the pitch. dsr, did anyone tell you about cricketers who have kissed pitches and were as close to Islam as you are? And the fact that you find nothing wrong in Sreesanth's gestures while thinking Jaffer has turned into a jehadi tells me all.

how is 'fight against oppressors' = 'killing innocents'? in 99.99% of cases the target of such acts are innocent civilians who in no shape or form are the 'oppressors'.
:lol: (PS The old rolleyes was better!) Where have i said the two are the same? I abhor any acts which are designed to kill or maim innocents. If 99.99% of these acts kill civilians then they are wrong, there is no two ways about it. What percentage of civilians does a cluster bomb or cruise missile kill? Apologies to all for helping to side track this thread.

Ravi, I think to be fair, Baadshah was just responding to dsr's rather strange assertions, as most of us were. I don't know how terrorism entered the debate, but I'd like Baadshah to explain his POV on another thread.
Fair play Dhondy, i didn't mean to lead this thread away from the original topic, although what that had to do with cricket is anyone's guess!