OK, we lost our first ever 20/20 match...

...BUT, the important thing is that when Harbhajan hit a boundary, the DJ at the ground played 'Captain of Bhangra', a classic song. It's best to keep these things in perspective and remember things like that, which matter more... Seriously though, we played well today, and the loss doesn't feel that bad. I only watched the match from the last over of New Zealand's innings (overslept), but from what I saw from there, it was just one of those days where New Zealand fielded really well (except for that dodgy drop by Fulton which only cost 4 runs anyway). That was the difference...

I'm extremely disappointed by our middle-order batsmen. Yuvraj has been a huge let-down whereas I thought, as the senior most batsman in the side, he'd lead the way. What on earth has happened to him?? And why are we playing 4 seamers on a featherbed? We could have included Rohit Sharma in either Sree or Agarkar's place. Why is Dhoni so reluctant to use Sehwag as a bowler?

3 bad overs (20+) and 3 stupid wickets (uthappa' date=' yuvraj and dhoni run out) cost us. still we were close. that's the good sign.[/quote'] The nature of the game is such that a few f*ck-ups don't cost you dearly and your team can still remain competitive. That is why Twenty20 RULES and 50 over cricket BLOWS :girl_hug:

you got it wrong..20/20 is all about minor f*ck ups....you dont have chance to come back...for e.g aussies got all wrong against zimboks...if it was 50 over game...I reckon they would hav scored 250 minimum...and zimboks all out for 180... 20/20 is all about small f*ck ups... The beauty of 20/20 whenever you are chasing you always have chance...