Sri Lanka in trouble ?

Donny

we deserved to lose.148 was a reachable for us but the way Aftab and Ashraf threw thier wickets they just gave that match to SL.They should have played a bit defensively.It was looking that they both want to chase that target in 15 overs.Whatever we bowled really well.I hope these youngsters will turn out to be great cricketers soon.

Once a Minnow...always a Minnow.
That's quite ridiculous sandy. We were a minnow once, so were Sri Lanka, and New Zealand.. and everyone except the Aussies and England. I think Bangladesh has been doing well of late, and has shown a lot of improvement. They'll definitely progress in the shorter versions of the game, but just need to be a bit more consistent.
That's quite ridiculous sandy. We were a minnow once, so were Sri Lanka, and New Zealand.. and everyone except the Aussies and England. .
I don't think so.....just give some political stability in that country called Zimbabwe, allowing them some time to prosper and see how they eat cr@P out of these Bongalistanis at any given day. Thing is that too much attention is given to Cricket in South Asia including Bonglistan and considering all hype and hoopla generated around Bongs, they are still unable to come out of some occasional tukka wins and give real fight. 20-20 by far is the game where Tukkas can work any day, even here Bong fails miserably...Their batsman can't go beyond "blind' hitting and occasional fifties and hundreds including that over-rated Ashrafool. There is only one consistent guy named Abdur Razzak as a spinner who has shown something, rest all are trash Tukkeybaaz/hit or miss types.
we deserved to lose.148 was a reachable for us but the way Aftab and Ashraf threw thier wickets they just gave that match to SL.They should have played a bit defensively.It was looking that they both want to chase that target in 15 overs.Whatever we bowled really well.I hope these youngsters will turn out to be great cricketers soon.
Yes even in last match you guys want to finish things hurriedly. When the match was going on, David Lloyd was talking to the Bangladesh's coach and he was also worried about batsman throwing their wicket.