Dravid......Sehwag.....Vengy

Dravid was a captain who saw somethin in sehwag which others could not see.... but Sehwag could not prove his captain right..and his captain had to resign... we all know...how much vengy hates Sehwag...he wanted to drop him much before....but had to give ways to Dravid's persistence... but Vengy working overtime against Dravid..forcing him to resign..making his life difficult by interfering in team matters... now with No Dravid in sight....Sehwag has no supporter.... the so called inspirational mentor is busy saving his own @ss...:haha:.... that he does not care about any body now.,.. i think selectors are clearly unfair to sehwag... if sehwag does not warrant a place in Team india...then at least he deserves a place in India A.... if he will not lay in A matches..then how can come bac players can claim to come back... also how can munaf improve his match and physical fitness...unless he play games....or be in the team.... selectors are surely favoring their own players..and they have no vision for indian cricket at all... we need shastri as chairman of selectors......only he has some sort of clear vision....and i am sure he can spare few hours in two months to select teams or attend board meetings..

What we need is no conspiracy theory. Dravid is gone, history. Lets forget it and move on. I appreciate him as a player but not so much as a captain plus his lassez-faire theory as captain has ensured that he would have support of no-one in Indian team or management. Sehwag deserves nothing. The man has had enough chances and he just doesnt have it within him to succeed at this level at this time. Time to go to domestic cricket and go through the grinds. xxx

but how will he lay domestic matches..when he will not be selcted for IndIa A teams.or north zone...etc etc... i refuse to believe that those who are in india A team are all better than sehwag....in present form.... kaif has been pathetic....Sehwag can open..he can play in middle order.... i think its personal vendetta of Vengy..which is keeping sehwag out of indian squad.... i just hope he blast his way into team india...with brillinat performance in T-20 matches..

but how will he lay domestic matches..when he will not be selcted for IndIa A teams.or north zone...etc etc...
He has played for Delhi, he has played for Rajasthan I see no reason why he can not play for thse teams again. And who is stopping him from playing from North Zone? If his form is cr@p you can hardly point fingers towards anyone else. Just so we remember the last time selectors acted this tough against National players, Zaheer Khan/Ganguly or Irfan Pathan, India has ultimately benefitted in the long run. I dont see any reason why Sehwag should be treated differently. xx
Guest dada_rocks
Dravid was a captain who saw somethin in sehwag which others could not see.... but Sehwag could not prove his captain right..and his captain had to resign... we all know...how much vengy hates Sehwag...he wanted to drop him much before....but had to give ways to Dravid's persistence... but Vengy working overtime against Dravid..forcing him to resign..making his life difficult by interfering in team matters... now with No Dravid in sight....Sehwag has no supporter.... the so called inspirational mentor is busy saving his own @ss...:haha:.... that he does not care about any body now.,.. i think selectors are clearly unfair to sehwag... if sehwag does not warrant a place in Team india...then at least he deserves a place in India A.... if he will not lay in A matches..then how can come bac players can claim to come back... also how can munaf improve his match and physical fitness...unless he play games....or be in the team.... selectors are surely favoring their own players..and they have no vision for indian cricket at all... we need shastri as chairman of selectors......only he has some sort of clear vision....and i am sure he can spare few hours in two months to select teams or attend board meetings..
Ye sehwag ka twist kahan se aa gaya.. MInd you criticism aside Dravid's demand was being accomodated he asked for Chopra chopra was put on notice in form of A team induction.. If lord snooty can't take a bit of criticism then he better go back to cradle.... Sehwag will come back through his bat-talk not becasue this or that person likes or dislikes him..
Top post ! But, please go easy on Ganguly !:D
Guest dada_rocks
in ODIs agreed that Sehwag has been subpar ... but to suggest he has failed at tests is ludicrous ... he had one sub par series in SA and he was shunted out. Nonsense I tell you
We don't know how todifferantiate between the two format.. didn;t you see how whole india was sombre over 4-3 result that followed test victory in england.... Sehwag remains a gem of test opener and will be back pretty soon