Pakistan are playing like champions

You made the right choice. Welcome aboard dude We had a "Welcome" thread for new members, but one of the knobhead moderators deleted it. :D
eh eh, thanks predator. I thought I post today - after watching Yuvraj go ballistic on England. btw on side note, Dhondy, thanks for the pm and info of this place..i registered in May and totally forgot about this place..seem i have two accounts on here now.
yes thankyou, I thought I join here..when i realised on icf it was pretty dead and found out that most of the posters have made there own board here ! I didnt even realise I joined in May and taken this long to post - lol ! :two_thumbs_up:
Kya baat hai....good to see you here!! :two_thumbs_up:

Its defn between Pak or SA here. But then again, this is 20/20.....its a load of bull. Any team can win irrespective of how good they are. This is a perfect form of cricket for Pak even in their mercurial self. And for SA,every run saved in the field is almost an extra ball to get the runs in. We should realize that we need big hitters in the end and players like Gambhir and Karthik when the powerplay is on. Having only 2 big hitters in #5,6 is almost a gamble. The reason Dhoni didn't try to hit against NZ when the RR was rising was he was the last big hitter. Whereas the other big sides in the competition have atleast 4 big hitters down the order. You dont need to get a 50. You just need to get a 20. Our team is not balanced enough to win consistently. But then again, its 20/20. This is like a penalty shootout. it doesnt matter how good the goalie is or how good the team is in dribbling, the only thing matters is if your opponent will make a wrong move.