ICF IPL 2013 SuperSelector/Fantasy League

Forever Indian

i dont need anyone's help i have my own goal :beee:
Lettuce be realtea your not really going anywhere are you? The most talented SS can give you lessons for a certain price if your willing...
Did big blunder by not including Gayle :((
:cantstop: schoolboy error from the overall Number 1 ranked SS

Lettuce be realtea your not really going anywhere are you? The most talented SS can give you lessons for a certain price if your willing... :cantstop: schoolboy error from the overall Number 1 ranked SS
most talented ? my boot, remember genetically superior XI ? :cantstop: i can reach my goal without anyone's help :beee:

^I wasn't even playing at all when I got the spoon, doesn't count. I think the overall SS rankings atm would be something like: Forever Indian Scarface India-KXIP fan Jairamesh JAF Texy But talent rankings it would be India-KXIP fan Daylight Afternoon light Evening light Moonlight Forever Indian :proud:

^I wasn't even playing at all when I got the spoon, doesn't count. I think the overall SS rankings atm would be something like: Forever Indian Scarface India-KXIP fan Jairamesh JAF Texy But talent rankings it would be India-KXIP fan Daylight Afternoon light Forever Indian :proud:
you forgot evening light and moon light :cantstop:

^I wasn't even playing at all when I got the spoon, doesn't count. I think the overall SS rankings atm would be something like: Forever Indian Scarface India-KXIP fan Jairamesh JAF Texy But talent rankings it would be India-KXIP fan Daylight Afternoon light Evening light Moonlight Forever Indian :proud:
Lol, so you admit to be the Sharmas of SS (Unlucky and Nohit) who are supposedly talented but produce mediocre results :giggle:. I am the Pujara of SS, less talent but more hardworking and get the best results :--D

:hysterical:

The :king: of wooden spoons going for a Hattrick? :hmmm: JAF's 2013 trophy cabinet: :hehe: a44c92.jpg
hatrick ? its wooden spoon championship and wooden spoon and it doesn matter as i didn play the last one and you have the stunning record here won two wooden spoons and one second last with no championship :finger:

hatrick ? its wooden spoon championship and wooden spoon and it doesn matter as i didn play the last one and you have the stunning record here won two wooden spoons and one second last with no championship :finger:
Where do you get these stats from, one I had 0 points cause I didn't play so it doesn't count. Other 2 are: 4th (stuffed up by bringing in 1 T20 transfer, wasted transfer, should have been 3rd) 4th- Couldn't make changes last 2 tests IPL-
:hysterical:
:cantstop: I know but JR did alright in the last one, JAF is lucky to be where he is with all those spoons he's collecting.