Alltime XI challenge

Sorry, until you can explain how a criteria narrow enough ( world cup final performance) to not qualify on a mathematical principle alone, can be used to seperate the rest, it will be my point and mine alone, kiddo. Something that is mathematically invalid, is a logical invalidity. So how can you possibly use any data yeilded by comparing two of 400 sample spaces ? Did you ever do any math at all in school or did you skip over the part that talks about standard deviations ?
All of a sudden when other guy has the game, set and match:yay::yay: and not as you falsely claimed:hehe::hehe:, you resort to more meaningless BS. I thought you will figure it out. At a highlevel you will see why there are atleast 10 better bets than the stupid Ganguly. Much better than what you are trying to manipulate all along to make a point. http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?batting_positionmax1=2;batting_positionmin1=1;batting_positionval1=batting_position;class=2;filter=advanced;opposition=1;opposition=2;opposition=3;opposition=4;opposition=5;opposition=6;opposition=7;opposition=8;orderby=batting_strike_rate;qualmax1=20000;qualmin1=4000;qualval1=runs;template=results;type=batting
All of a sudden when other guy has the game' date=' set and match:yay::yay: and not as you falsely claimed:hehe::hehe:, you resort to more [b']meaningless BS.
Math is meaningless to you ? :haha::haha::haha: Just as i thought. you are nothing more than another duffer kid trying to look smart but dont even know enough of statistical analysis to get the basics right. You wish to **** on a stastistical criteria that is not even statistically valid. Again, you are only convincing me that 'harmukify' should just be a term for innane idiocies.
and i just proved to you that strike rate alone can never compensate for much inferior averages. So ordering it by strike rate is largely irrelevant. Again, kiddo. stop trolling. As for proving a point, bashing up on Bangladesh and Kenya does not make for a better batsman, you are correct. Which is why i have reduced the proposition to batting against the top 4 attacks of their time. On this accord, Ganguly is massivey superior to many of the names on that list. Why do we care about how these guys beat up on Chaminda Vaas and a bunch of nobodies or any random two-bit player ?
Math is meaningless to you ? :haha::haha::haha: Just as i thought. you are nothing more than another duffer kid trying to look smart but dont even know enough of statistical analysis to get the basics right. and i just proved to you that strike rate alone can never compensate for much inferior averages. So ordering it by strike rate is largely irrelevant. Again, kiddo. stop trolling. As for proving a point, bashing up on Bangladesh and Kenya does not make for a better batsman, you are correct. Which is why i have reduced the proposition to batting against the top 4 attacks of their time. On this accord, Ganguly is massivey superior to many of the names on that list.
What average? Ganguly does not average 100. He is no Bradman, he is actually lesser than a Gambhir all things considered as a ODI bat. His average is very comparable to guys with more than 15-20 points S/R difference. And the people who are in his vicinity of S/R (with in 5 points), averages about the same or less. So before trying to call others trolls, when you have no point to make:hehe::hehe:, learn to look at the numbers closely and accept the other POV for what it is. Got it.
Why do we care about how these guys beat up on Chaminda Vaas and a bunch of nobodies or any random two-bit player ?
Do you even have any shame?:finger: Your Gavaskar and Ranatunga the so called experts who you go by called him an excellent one day bowler. Now just because you do not like him, call him names, while lecture others saying we are just fans, we should take what these experts say as gospel. Blah...Blah...
What average? Ganguly does not average 100. He is no Bradman, he is actually lesser than a Gambhir all things considered as a ODI bat. His average is very comparable to guys with more than 15-20 points S/R difference. And the people who are in his vicinity of S/R (with in 5 points), averages about the same or less. So before trying to call others trolls, when you have no point to make:hehe::hehe:, learn to look at the numbers closely and accept the other POV for what it is. Got it.
The other POV is nothing more than nonsense. We are talking about alltime XIs here. By default, we are talking alltime callibre attack, so i do not see any relevance to alsoran attacks and performance against them. What is the relevance of how many runs you score against Vaas and pushpakumara if your opposition are Donald-Steyn again ? Yes, i see your stats for what they are- a bunch of minnow-bashing guys mixed in with guys who could actually bat against quality attacks. So therefore, i am largely going to ignore your stats as meaningless, since it does not differentiate record against a good attack vs a crappy one. Against good attacks, Ganguly is clearly one of the top 5/6 openers of alltime.
Do you even have any shame?:finger: Your Gavaskar and Ranatunga the so called experts who you go by called him an excellent one day bowler. Now just because you do not like him' date=' call him names, while lecture others saying we are just fans, we should take what these experts say as gospel. Blah...Blah...[/quote'] Yes, Vaas is one excellent bowler amongst many excellent bowlers who's operated. But Vaas gets to open with a nobody and bowl with several other nobodies, except one great bowler in Murali, who is a spinner. My point, duffer, was that a Vaas-nobody attack is irrelevant to this thread. Overall stats do not differntiate between players who do well against good teams vs playres who bash up on weaker attacks. Ultimately, weak team vs top team is a huge determinant, for its still harder to bash around Alan Donald in a group match than it is to bash around Kulasekara in a world cup final.

Another one that should please the Northies vs Southies camp: Alltime Northern hemesphere XI: (Tests) S.Gavaskar V.Sehwag I.V.A.Richards S.Tendulkar B.Lara G.Sobers A.Knott+ M.Marshall M.Holding W.Akram M.Muralitharan Alltime Southern Hemesphere XI: B.Richards G.Smith D.Bradman G.Pollock G.Chappell J.Kallis A.Gillchrist+ A.Davidson S.Warne D.Lillee A.Donald