From India (Jharkhand, South India, etc, etc) with Love

Lurker

Sandtest, Ok, I trust what u say. But, just remember though this fun can turn ugly very quickly. I have seen that happen in other forums. Just a spark, and a big fire will erupt. People will split etc.
That is "Unity In Diversity", all about dear.. On surface we wish players from our respective states like Kerala, Tamilnadu, karnataka, Punjab, Jharkhand, UP-Bihar do good. But when it comes to India and Indian interest at large, WE are ALL ONE....ONE INDIA..ONE TRI-COLOR..ONE NATIONAL ANTHEM......and ONE GOAL ...TO WIN..... At the moment only this much proof of patriotism I can offer.:knuddel::knuddel::isalute:
we need more sreesanths... hell we need more uthappas!! india's got a bright future with these do or die cricketers.
Yes we do. And we need to blood more youngsters in the team. Call me cynical but I don't see how a team of SRT/Ganguly/Dravid would have pulled today what Uthappa/Yuvraj/Dhoni/Sreesanth did. :thumbs_up:
Guest dada_rocks

I can understand this happenign in 20/20 by yungsters but in longer version of game skill comes nto picture more than mere guts.... do blood youngsters if they show better skills ..

hate the thread title.. and this regionism.. its the paki thing to bring regions n religions in all matters.. anyways.. Dhoni amazes me every time.. and love the way Yuvi is responding even when he was not offered captaincy or vice-captaincy.. Dhoni. post-interview was shocking... the way he said that to Shashtri.. he also said that he talked to joginder before last over something like 'i dont care about result.. just bowl the way you bowl in domestic'.. brilliant DHONI.. just briliant.. lets see how he does when he will be skipping with seniors around..

hate the thread title.. and this regionism.. its the paki thing to bring regions n religions in all matters.. anyways.. Dhoni amazes me every time.. and love the way Yuvi is responding even when he was not offered captaincy or vice-captaincy.. Dhoni. post-interview was shocking... the way he said that to Shashtri.. he also said that he talked to joginder before last over something like 'i dont care about result.. just bowl the way you bowl in domestic'.. brilliant DHONI.. just briliant.. lets see how he does when he will be skipping with seniors around..
Indeed. I like his rustic down to earth straight forwardness. Must say I have never seen an Indian captain put his point across to the scribe without using anything rude. You can expect Ravi Shastri to be always polite towards Indian chances now. xx