Why we are different

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

Well author plays RAM bit little too much but whatever ur own reason; be proud be very veyry very proud for this deeply rooted democratic tradition in our beloved INDIA. http://outlookindia.com/full.asp?fodname=20071001&fname=Cover+Story+%28F%29&sid=6 Indira Gandhi decided to go in for elections during Emergency when she had all the power in her hands. Once she lost, she quit immediately. In 1998, the Vajpayee government lost the vote of confidence in the Lok Sabha by just one vote.space.gifMany Pakistanis commented that no prime minister/president in Pakistan would have resigned under such circumstances, particularly when the crucial vote was a suspect. Giridhar Gomango, whose vote sealed the fate of the Vajpayee government, was the chief minister of Orissa space.gifspace.gifspace.gifspace.gifand also a member of the Lok Sabha.

I don't quite know why you compare India with Pakistan all the time DR? Pakistan is a little country with a small population as compared to India. I think you are in fact devaluing India by comparing it with Pakistan. Feeling inferior to Pakistan is not a great thing IMO considering the issues Pakistan is embroiled with. I think you are better off comparing standards in India to say US of A, Aussie, Canada, China and similar bigger countries.

waah, waah DR, kyaaa signature chunaa hai Guru....dil baag baag ho geyaa.

रे रोक युधिस्ठिर को न यहाँ , जाने दे उसको स्वर्ग तीर लौटा हमें गांडीव गदा लौटा दे अर्जुन - भीम वीर | ----- रामधारी सिंह दिनकर
Priceless!!

Guest dada_rocks
I don't quite know why you compare India with Pakistan all the time DR? Pakistan is a little country with a small population as compared to India. I think you are in fact devaluing India by comparing it with Pakistan. Feeling inferior to Pakistan is not a great thing IMO considering the issues Pakistan is embroiled with. I think you are better off comparing standards in India to say US of A' date=' Aussie, Canada, China and similar bigger countries.[/quote'] Intention is to reinstill the pride which we have... It becomes more pertinent in the backdrops where our PM goes on record equating us with pakista.. I am just trying to emphasize we are anythign but them.. Mind You, it's not about size it's about the mentality of the majority of population and we are different different in better way.