Pune wont finish in the top 5 | ICF Quitting challenge

ganeshran

with ur team already on top and our team last..and i thought u were smart :phehehe:
Your team is just 2 matches behind 6th team. For CSK it is anybody's game yet I am taking the bet which has slimmer bets than what you have to stake. Come on Yodaesque - take the bet

Your team is just 2 matches behind 6th team. For CSK it is anybody's game yet I am taking the bet which has slimmer bets than what you have to stake. Come on Yodaesque - take the bet
we are tlaking about 5th place its impossible form here even for good teams and we aren ot good every one knows that but u guys say we will win handicap match by giving 50 more runs and playing with 8 wickets!:omg: ur mascot says u have so many clutch players that they are immune to prezzure!!!:omg: :hail: i almost beilived it but no one is taking that bet? so they were all lies?

we are tlaking about 5th place its impossible form here even for good teams and we aren ot good every one knows that but u guys say we will win handicap match by giving 50 more runs and playing with 8 wickets!:omg: ur mascot says u have so many clutch players that they are immune to prezzure!!!:omg: :hail: i almost beilived it but no one is taking that bet? so they were all lies?
We are better than you, that is why I am betting on first place and you are betting on 5th place with 40% of the matches remaining. I am ready to take the bet, it is you who is shying from this one. Lets take both one. CSK might end up losing and Pune might make it to 5th place - win win for you :two_thumbs_up:

We are better than you, that is why I am betting on first place and you are betting on 5th place with 40% of the matches remaining. I am ready to take the bet, it is you who is shying from this one. Lets take both one. CSK might end up losing and Pune might make it to 5th place - win win for you :two_thumbs_up:
nope problem is u are already quified for play offs also both bets have same result so even if i win one bet and i dont win other one i get to leave .. there is conflict of interest so bets not possible :winky:

But no one claimed Pune was great and will finish top 5 so what's the context of this thread? On the other hand every CSK fan has been chest thumping about being best team and master race. Yet not one of them have guts to accept Sourav's bet

But no one claimed Pune was great and will finish top 5 so what's the context of this thread? On the other hand every CSK fan has been chest thumping about being best team and master race. Yet not one of them have guts to accept Sourav's bet
Saurav01 was claiming till 2 matches back that they will make it to the playoffs. I gave one spot relaxation as well. Still no takers

So Punies accept that they are aiming for the wooden spoon? :hysterical:

Best team doesn't always win it all, otherwise we would have 5 championships, but great teams always perform consistently. :winky:

Challenge for Sabby and Yodaesque' date=' not for Saurav because he has already left ICF [b']and come back since he likes to seek attention once and is probably planning to do it again anyway. You guys were confident of making it to the playoffs, this gives you relaxation of one more spot. Great odds given that 6 matches are still left and since Pune gifted the game to CSK tonight. The bottom 6th team has just won 2 more matches than you guys so you have a great chance. Come on guys. What do you say?
FTFY :D