Cricket Stock Exchange :Saurav Wins ! Pay me in two days (i.e until Tuesday) and get 75% discount on your losses) ! Hurry up and avail the offer !

gaurav92

for the KKR-RCB game: Pujara - 10 lots Vinay Kumar - 5 lots Kallis - 5 lots gambhir - 5 lots gayle - 10 lots Total - 920 million :nervous: :nervous:
Bought these for you :nice:
I don't know how this work' date=' can anyone help me out ? :icflove:[/quote'] Go through the rules for complete info but here is a synopsis :- You buy a stock at the quoted price and if he performs well, you gain the difference in the settled price and quoted price and vice versa. The settled price is decided taking into consideration the runs scored by him, the wickets taken, catches and stumpings effected by him. For details on the points, see OP.

Okay, it is your exchange so you make the rules :two_thumbs_up: But, just as an example, if you quote a price for Kohli calculating the number of international runs he is gonna make throughout the year, many might buy it blindly thinking Kohli will score more. At the end of the year, they'll have egg on their faces as Kohli won't score half the price and all the profit will go to you. You just need to work out what will look like a lucrative price for Kohli. P.S. If anyone gets injured, it is obviously the investor's risk. It's a given that batsmen would usually be injury-free and phaast bowlers would usually be injured.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Yes Dada, I agree with you. Will try that for international games, not for this IPl though. Anyways, thanks for the option :icflove:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Yes Dada, I agree with you. Will try that for international games, not for this IPl though. Anyways, thanks for the option :icflove:
:bow: Great initiative again! And of course, do give us a shout if you need any help :icflove:

:bow: Great initiative again! And of course, do give us a shout if you need any help :icflove:
sorry what happened did i win anything :nervous:
You are losing 55 millions, but you can make up for it by investing today and winning handsomely :icflove: