Cricket Stock Exchange :Saurav Wins ! Pay me in two days (i.e until Tuesday) and get 75% discount on your losses) ! Hurry up and avail the offer !

gaurav92

IMO g92's table is better bcoz it also takes into account S/R of 0-50 for which the batsman should be penalized the most. Anything over 80 should not be penalized with more than -10.
Less than 80 : -25 80-90 : -20 90-110 : -10 110-140 : 0 140-175 : 10 175-200 : 20 200+ : 25 :P

Less than 80 : -25 80-90 : -20 90-110 : -10 110-140 : 0 140-175 : 10 175-200 : 20 200+ : 25 :P
Whats the use of making SR points = 0 :P Alright S/R feature will be added from tomorrow's game since I have to fix a table and award points for it and the valuation will be different for players with heavy SR :) Thanks for recommendations gaize, :icflove:

Whats the use of making SR points = 0 :P Alright S/R feature will be added from tomorrow's game since I have to fix a table and award points for it and the valuation will be different for players with heavy SR :) Thanks for recommendations gaize, :icflove:
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:

:headshake: less than 50 should be heavily penalized bcoz if you play 10 balls and still have a S/R of less than 50 in t20 then its really bad. While 80-100 should not be penalized more than -10.

I have an idea. I will price a SR for a game, and users will buy that strike rate for a player they want. Suppose I price SR for today's game at say 130. Now, punters will buy that strike rate and assign it to any of the players from the stocks. Say a user buy SR of 130 for Gayle. Here if Gayle scores at 160, you win 30 points, and if he scores at 110, you lose 20 points. You can do that for as many players as you want. The minimum criteria of 10 balls is to be met. What say? Which one is better, the BUY SR one or assigning SR?

I have an idea. I will price a SR for a game, and users will buy that strike rate for a player they want. Suppose I price SR for today's game at say 130. Now, punters will buy that strike rate and assign it to any of the players from the stocks. Say a user buy SR of 130 for Gayle. Here if Gayle scores at 160, you win 30 points, and if he scores at 110, you lose 20 points. You can do that for as many players as you want. The minimum criteria of 10 balls is to be met. What say? Which one is better, the BUY SR one or assigning SR?
thats brilliant. Highly risky but with probability of very high returns as well. :hatsoff:

that is good too.whatever is easier for you. I have another idea,why not just settle the runs as runs*SR/100.that will be easier n fair imo:--D

:headshake: less than 50 should be heavily penalized bcoz if you play 10 balls and still have a S/R of less than 50 in t20 then its really bad. While 80-100 should not be penalized more than -10.
80-100 is also very bad in T20s dude

This is a great idea! :hatsoff:

:two_thumbs_up: good idea..very risky though:winky: