Cricket Stock Exchange :Saurav Wins ! Pay me in two days (i.e until Tuesday) and get 75% discount on your losses) ! Hurry up and avail the offer !

gaurav92

If its not 20 over game and is reduced to less than that' date=' do you all want me to VOID the markets? Reply within 10 minutes, otherwise I will have to VOID the market.[/quote'] no keep it as it is:dance:

If its not 20 over game and is reduced to less than that' date=' do you all want me to VOID the markets? Reply within 10 minutes, otherwise I will have to VOID the market.[/quote'] Can't you do a proportionate devaluation of the prices?

Alright, the final verdict :- If the match is curtailed to anything less than 20 overs, the game is VOID since both the players and the ookie had their eyes set on stocks considering it to be a full game of 20 overs failing which the markets stand VOID :nice:

Alright, the final verdict :- If the match is curtailed to anything less than 20 overs, the game is VOID since both the players and the ookie had their eyes set on stocks considering it to be a full game of 20 overs failing which the markets stand VOID :nice:
Listen, I am hoping Rohit's and Gilly's overs will fetch me a +5 each today. Plz clarify :orderorder:

Strike Rates :protest:

Listen' date=' I am hoping Rohit's and Gilly's overs will fetch me a +5 each today. Plz clarify :orderorder:[/quote'] rohit bowled 2 balls and gilly 1 ball - thats too low to be counted :headshake: if a bowler hasn't bowled even 1 over then he shouldn't get any points for bowling :agree:

rohit bowled 2 balls and gilly 1 ball - thats too low to be counted :headshake: if a bowler hasn't bowled even 1 over then he shouldn't get any points for bowling :agree:
Gaurav has already decided and the 1-over rule has been mentioned nowhere :finger: Nothing is too low in T-20 cricket. :mad: