Is Munaf Patel a geriatric?

Re: Is Munaf Patel a geriatric?

But, Harris is 6'6" and there are a couple of guys in the Kiwi team that are 6'7". Munaf needs a bit more muscle--I say do nandrolone--from what I hear it can't get you in trouble. :hic:
he is already taking it.... but unfortunately due to some circumstantial side affects instead of bowling faster he has begun to bowl slower.
Guest dada_rocks

But, Harris is 6'6" and there are a couple of guys in the Kiwi team that are 6'7". Munaf needs a bit more muscle--I say do nandrolone--from what I hear it can't get you in trouble. :hic:
he is already taking it.... but unfortunately due to some circumstantial side affects instead of bowling faster he has begun to bowl slower.
Where was this circumstantial side-effect thing published?.. in PCB journal perhaps :lmao:

6ft4 or 6ft5 is tall by pretty much any standard. Tall people generally tend to be less athletic than those shorter. It's the same in football where tall players are seen as target men centre forwards or central defenders. You rarely see a very tall and skilful player. In cricket most tall players are average/poor fielders. Inzy, Harmison, and Munaf all fit into this category although Inzy will catch or stop anything which is hit within an easy range off him. Sajid Mahmood, Flintoff and Symonds seem to be exceptions to the rule.
That's true for some sports, but I was thinking more along the lines of American basketball where you have muscular, proportioned players around 6'7" - 6'11". In fact, the 6'3" guys look like shrimps.
MundaPakistani wrote: Zooter wrote: But, Harris is 6'6" and there are a couple of guys in the Kiwi team that are 6'7". Munaf needs a bit more muscle--I say do nandrolone--from what I hear it can't get you in trouble. he is already taking it.... but unfortunately due to some circumstantial side affects instead of bowling faster he has begun to bowl slower. Where was this circumstantial side-effect thing published?.. in PCB journal perhaps
No, no. It was on Pak. T.V. Mushy announced that he was "200% sure" that Munaf's been doping. He was also "300% sure" that Shoaib's chunkyness is just baby-fat.

Re: Is Munaf Patel a geriatric? Yeah you're right about the NBA Zooter, but i think being tall for Basketball is almost essential. It's like being able to catch the ball in cricket, it is almost a pre-requisite in that if you don't have that particular attribute then the rest of your game has to be outstanding.

Re: Is Munaf Patel a geriatric? Wow is all I could say about Munaf after readting this from rediff: =============== Tailpiece: Munaf Patel's fielding in this game has come in for its share of caustic comment, but none of the words spoken or written highlighted it so much as one little incident today. Zaheer Khan got Hashim Amla playing the Chinese cut, from outside off to fine leg; Dinesh Karthick whirled around, whipped off his gloves and pads and all, raced after the ball -- and he had run it down, slid, fielded, and thrown back before Patel, then fielding at fine leg, had even come into the camera's frame. That Karthick thought to run after the ball despite there being a fine leg in place tells you what his mates think of Munaf in the field, really. What comment could top that action? ===============