Shoaib Malik's narrow minded statement

King

Guest dada_rocks

मेरे कहने का मतबल ये था भाइयों की जब आप कहते हो की इस तरह के समाचार पे व्याख्यान न करो कहीँ देशभक्त मुस्लिम लोग बुरा न मान जायें , तब आप अनजाने में देशभक्तों को उन कमीनों के साथ जोर रहे हो | ज़रा गौर फरामाएयेगा इस उक्ति पे | एक तमाचा तो उन कमीनों ने लगाया उनके गाल पे और दूसरा आप ज़र रहे हो | देशभक्तों को इन कमीनों से कुछ लेना देना नहीं है , आप बेरोक टोक उनको बम्बू करो |

Aur waise to like you say, Only Allah knows best. :hysterical:
Jazzak allah Khair brother. Thanks for reminder....may allah guide you to sunni path :hysterical: A pious Muslim and brother in faith like you will never like haram movies and actors, I was sure for that....:cantstop: A-O-A.

बम्बू का उल्लेख सुन के सुकून आया. वैसे जब आपने कह दिया है के गुस्से में सारा पैसा हिंदुस्तान पे लगा दिया, गौर करें के गुस्से से न की प्यार से, तो मन तो करता है के आपकी सेवा में ही बम्बू उपस्थित कर दिया जाए.

Jazzak allah Khair brother. Thanks for reminder....may allah guide you to sunni path :hysterical: A pious Muslim and brother in faith like you will never like haram movies and actors, I was sure for that....:cantstop:
Oh come on that was funny :D:D By the way why Sunni Path only? Ahmediya logon se aapka kya bigaada hai? AUr Shia, pyaare shia log. UP mein to jyaada Shia hi hain na? Khaas ke Benaras Lucknow..

मेरे कहने का मतबल ये था भाइयों की जब आप कहते हो की इस तरह के समाचार पे व्याख्यान न करो कहीँ देशभक्त मुस्लिम लोग बुरा न मान जायें , तब आप अनजाने में देशभक्तों को उन कमीनों के साथ जोर रहे हो | ज़रा गौर फरामाएयेगा इस उक्ति पे | एक तमाचा तो उन कमीनों ने लगाया उनके गाल पे और दूसरा आप ज़र रहे हो | देशभक्तों को इन कमीनों से कुछ लेना देना नहीं है , आप बेरोक टोक उनको बम्बू करो |
Ekdum sahi......now those who keep giving "advise" should read this.

* At my school in India LOT of Indian Muslim students supported Pakistan in cricket (+ Indian Muslim players only). They did not represent all Indian Muslims but the region was a mini India as families from all over India had settled there. I will say that being an Indian muslim can be a loose loose situation when it comes to these matters. * 1980s to 1990s period.
my proof:D not exactly 100% proof but it will do

DR aap se to maine pehle bhi kaha tha ki aapko samachaar ka prakhyaan karne se koi nahi rok raha !! Just requesting people to stop painting *ALL* muslims with the same brush.
:hail: और कुछ हो या ना हो मगर ICF पे मेरी हिन्दी सुधर जायेगी..:scooter:

By the way why Sunni Path only? Ahmediya logon se aapka kya bigaada hai? AUr Shia, pyaare shia log. UP mein to jyaada Shia hi hain na? Khaas ke Benaras Lucknow..
Bismillah birather, for your enquiry, the shias- seveners and twelevers and ahamadis, sufis etc. are not following true sunna of "prophet of peace". They are indulging in "bidah" or innovation, of pure "mazhab" brought down on face of earth by the greatest last prophet of Allah. They live in kufr lands of benaras, bhadohi, lucknow and have adopted idolaters culture to some extent. Since by allah almighty, every pious Muslims must follow 1. Quran 2. Sunnah-- lifestyle of Prophet ......these shias and ahmedis are committing shirk by not adopting that puritanic way. Therefore, as a pious brother in faith, I advise you to follow sunni path only to earn maximum reward of allah in this life and hereafter in jannah. Your's truelly madrassa Imam Sandullah Bin Bakri Al Houristani

To be fair' date=' Gai grew up in Kashmir where they *DO* support Pak a lot.. And the time that gai refers to is probably the 80's, and things have improved even in Kashmir lately.[/quote'] I really think a lot of you are just burying your head in the sand. You know what I am saying has a lot of truth to it but simply need to deny it as its not politically correct or just want to potray a very harminous picture of India or quite simply are in denial. Believe me the vast majority of muslim indians are anti India. Just like the vast majority of UK muslims are VERY anti UK. And as Inidia is a lot poorer the religious divide is greater and the muslims are even more anti the land they are in.

Bismillah birather, for your enquiry, the shias- seveners and twelevers and ahamadis, sufis etc. are not following true sunna of "prophet of peace". They are indulging in "bidah" or innovation, of pure "mazhab" brought down on face of earth by the greatest last prophet of Allah. They live in kufr lands of benaras, bhadohi, lucknow and have adopted idolaters culture to some extent. Since by allah almighty, every pious Muslims must follow 1. Quran 2. Sunnah-- lifestyle of Prophet ......these shias and ahmedis are committing shirk by not adopting that puritanic way. Therefore, as a pious brother in faith, I advise you to follow sunni path only to earn maximum reward of allah in this life and hereafter in jannah. Your's truelly madrassa Imam Sandullah Bin Bakri Al Houristani
Jazakallah bro. Ramazan ke khushushi mahine ko aapne aur chamka diya. Mera ek sawaal hai. Aap to apne baaton se mashallah ilmedaar aur yakeeni Mussalmaan dikhte hain. Aap Paigambar Mohammed ke sunnah ko kitna maante hain? Maslan kya aap unke tarah hi ghutne waala payjama pahante hai? Aur daadhi, bina moonch ke? Aur aapne kissi hadeeth ka zikr nahin kiya, jisse yeh dikhe ke Ahmediya kuffar hain. Shahi Bukhaari ka koi aayaat dikhaayein na. Baaki Allah maaliq hai. xx

Guest dada_rocks
DR aap se to maine pehle bhi kaha tha ki aapko samachaar ka prakhyaan karne se koi nahi rok raha !! Just requesting people to stop painting *ALL* muslims with the same brush.
मैं सहमत हूँ आपसे जनाब| ये था बांकी के नासमझों के लिए | अगो कहावत है हमर गाँव में: गुहं ढके से महक न जाई ओकरा के साफ करे के पड़ी |

I really think a lot of you are just burying your head in the sand. You know what I am saying has a lot of truth to it but simply need to deny it as its not politically correct or just want to potray a very harminous picture of India or quite simply are in denial. Believe me the vast majority of muslim indians are anti India. Just like the vast majority of UK muslims are VERY anti UK. And as Inidia is a lot poorer the religious divide is greater and the muslims are even more anti the land they are in.
DSR, can you entertain the possibility that you might have come across a few bad apples ? Ok, here are the list of places where I grew up in. I come from a middle class army family btw: - Orissa - Jammu/Kashmir - Haryana - Punjab - Delhi I had quite a few muslim friends in many of the above places, and I never knew anyone who supported Pakistan over India in cricket matches. The only place where I noticed a bit of animosity was strangely enough in a few parts of Old Delhi. Where all did you grow up again ? Is it possible that you might be extrapolating your bad experiences to the whole of the Indian muslim community ?

From GKD's post, which you are showing as your proof:

They did not represent all Indian Muslims
Dispute that. Maybe you just interacted with the nutcases and made a generalization. Nothing wrong with that, happens to everyone. In my case, I have a ton of Indian Muslim friends in India and here in the US and none of them ever support Pakistan in cricket matches and are very proud to be Indians.

Jazakallah bro. Ramazan ke khushushi mahine ko aapne aur chamka diya. Mera ek sawaal hai. Aap to apne baaton se mashallah ilmedaar aur yakeeni Mussalmaan dikhte hain. Aap Paigambar Mohammed ke sunnah ko kitna maante hain? Maslan kya aap unke tarah hi ghutne waala payjama pahante hai? Aur daadhi, bina moonch ke? Aur aapne kissi hadeeth ka zikr nahin kiya, jisse yeh dikhe ke Ahmediya kuffar hain. Shahi Bukhaari ka koi aayaat dikhaayein na. Baaki Allah maaliq hai. xx
All praise to allah and his last prophet -- peace be only upon him. Brother, your enquiry is very basic in nature. in great mazhab of Islam, there are two things -- First is Allah's most holy and promised book of Quran -- revealed to beloved prophet Muhammad -- again peace be only upon him (I say it 10000times to make it's importance felt). This book is for complete guidance of pious Muslims brethren like you....If this book is not sufficient to answer our enquiry then, then only a pious Muslim should look for Hadiths--as hadiths are historical accounts of life of "peace loving" and beloved prophet (I say again 1000 time peace be upon him). hdiths are not revealation like Quran of almighty allah (please fear him). Now since Quran is word of almighty allah himself, therefore all revealtions are a command to Ummah. Quran clealry says Muhammad is the LAST prophet, but these ifidel ahamdis claim that Mirza Ghulam Ahamad is also a prophet , therefore they are committing sin, by going against Allah's command (please fear allah and his day of judgement). Therefore ahmedis are not Muslims and equal to ifidel kufras. Hope this fatwaa is understandable to you. Your Brother in faith. Sabdulla Bin Bakri Al Hindi

मैं सहमत हूँ आपसे जनाब| ये था बांकी के नासमझों के लिए | अगो कहावत है हमर गाँव में: गुहं ढके से महक न जाई ओकरा के साफ करे के पड़ी |
:thumbs_up: