Pujara v Kohli

Pujara v Kohli  

1. 1.

Kohli is a proven ODI player' date=' Pujara is a promising test player. There isn't much to write about Pujara yet except that he has immense potential. He needs to stay fit and put together some consistent performances. Hopefully he gets to play in ODIs soon and be part of the XI for WC 2015 as well.[/quote'] Exactly. This thread is getting embarrassing. That user needs to understand that no one is doubting Pujara talent's but rather the comparison between him and VK is wrong. As you mentioned, one is proven while another is just a starter promising player
Now' date= you are losing the focus clearly. You need to make your mind up and be consistent with that. There is so much inconsistency out there and discrepancies done by yourself. For starters, you might wanna read over again this thread? And then no one is talking about the importance or lack of importance of A tours but rather your poor argument on how A tours are equivalent to real national level cricket. I repeat you cannot use A tours as the benchmark and then also dismiss achievements made by VK on proper national level. There is a big difference between both players, one has just started while another has been doing for some years.
are you of all people talking about consistency? you havent given any proof as to why you think pujara hasnt done well overseas. you keep ridiculing my argument without adding any substance to yours. thats been your modus operandi. you are going in a vicious circle over and over again. geez. kohli has been playing ODI cricket, not test cricket for 4 years. if you have any cricket acumen, you will know that A tour pitches are tougher to play on in comparison to ODIs. go on the AVKC OP to see what Kohli's achievements are in these four years.
Exactly. This thread is getting embarrassing. That user needs to understand that no one is doubting Pujara talent's but rather the comparison between him and VK is wrong. As you mentioned' date= one is proven while another is just a starter promising player
you really need to go back in this thread and check all the data i have given you, which you willfully ignore. really pathetic
^Dude' date=' why are you getting all twisted trying to prove that Pujara is great when his career has barely begun? Let his performances speak for themselves and we all expect that it will over time.[/quote'] im just trying to prove my argument and hope the other side can do that too, without abusing or ridiculing a poster who has provided data and stats to back his claims.
Refuse to vote Backing both
:icflove: as i said in the OP, this thread will monitor their performances in the future. the OP does not wish ill towards any player and hopes both succeed for India and complement each other in the upcoming future for India.
im just trying to prove my argument and hope the other side can do that too' date=' without abusing or ridiculing a poster who has provided data and stats to back his claims.[/quote'] Lol, firstly you should stop ridiculing Kohli stats/centuries/performances. Don't give that BS excuses like it was flat pitch. Learn to give credit to Kohli. If you cannot learn to give any sort of credit to the rival/opponent, then it's just pure bitterness of you and makes it a pointless debate.
Lol' date=' firstly you should stop ridiculing Kohli stats/centuries/performances. Don't give that BS excuses like it was flat pitch. Learn to give credit to Kohli. If you cannot learn to give any sort of credit to the rival/opponent, then it's just pure bitterness of you and makes it a pointless debate.[/quote']:two_thumbs_up: Also why would he be any Indians rival / opponenet?? He is indian and doing well for India, all should be hapy
Lol' date=' firstly you should stop ridiculing Kohli stats/centuries/performances. [b']Don't give that BS excuses like it was flat pitch. Learn to give credit to Kohli. If you cannot learn to give any sort of credit to the rival/opponent, then it's just pure bitterness of you and makes it a pointless debate.
yes i wont give that excuse anymore. i have learned that a 100 on a patta has the same equivalence as to a 100 on a nonpatta. thank you for making me realize this. :two_thumbs_up:
yes i wont give that excuse anymore. i have learned that a 100 on a patta has the same equivalence as to a 100 on a nonpatta. thank you for making me realize this. :two_thumbs_up:
Oh right, when Pujara comes into bat, suddenly the pitch becomes the most turning, pacy wicket ever. But when Kohli comes into bat, it's all flat. As you do not think Kohli deserves any credit, you are one hopeless and bitter person. As I said earlier, a person always needs to learn to give credit to rivals as well when they perform. Or else this can be the end of our debate.
being silly saying only gets tons on flat tracks. and you know it
check his ODI record. 11 of his 13 centuries on pattas, including 3 in mirpur. on what basis is someone saying he has proved himself overseas? i hope he does prove himself overseas but someone never gives any facts to back up his claim.
Oh right, when Pujara comes into bat, suddenly the pitch becomes the most turning, pacy wicket ever. But when Kohli comes into bat, it's all flat. If you do not think Kohli deserves any credit, you are hopeless and bitter. As I said earlier, you need to learn to give credit to rivals as well when they perform. Or else this can be the end of our debate.
lol, check where pujara has scored his centuries in comparison to kohli. you keep giving statements without backing them up with any evidence. if you think kohli has proven his "class" overseas, you are clueless and stupid. simple. this debate ended the minute you stopped considering A tours to be international cricket. i knew at that moment your cricket IQ is equivalent to a baboon's.
check his ODI record. 11 of his 13 centuries on pattas' date=' including 3 in mirpur. on what basis is someone saying he has proved himself overseas? i hope he does prove himself overseas but someone never gives any facts to back up his claim.[/quote'] odi tons in aus and england, plus test ton in aus Now go away and hide
lol, check where pujara has scored his centuries in comparison to kohli. you keep giving statements without backing them up with any evidence.
How old are you? You again showing the lack the consistency. You basically have two agendas. 1) Pujara is a good player ---- I have no problem with that but then you have now shifted to that of Pujara already a great player with some stupid reasons/stats. That's the first problem. 2) Kohli scored "easy" runs. That's the biggest problem for me on how you continue to degrade VK performance. As stated, till you learn to give a rival some credits, you will always be a bitter and you continue to act like one.