Oke guys soliciting some leads on match tickets in India

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
I will be at the mohali game. I have my tickets already in VIP area:dance:
MOhali mein nahin hai match dsr it will be in sector-16 stadium....... Oye VIP kab se ho gaya re tu:haha:..

Guest dada_rocks
I've played at the Sector 16 stadium. Wonderful place to play cricket. Boundary hits are short, around 60 meters but you are assured of a tremendous atmosphere. For the historically minded, this is where Kapil Dev was born as a player.
Chetan Sharma Yograj Singh etc BTW do they have jail like metal nets in that stadium separating spectators from the field. Picture doesn;t show anythiung of that sort but then again it cud be pretty old snap

BTW do they have jail like metal nets in that stadium separating spectators from the field. Picture doesn;t show anythiung of that sort but then again it cud be pretty old snap
They didn't have it earlier but I am talking almost a decade back here. Perhaps, it's now mandatory for all venues to have them. No idea.

Guest dada_rocks
To be fair they were free from the bank we bank with. Also I believe VIP tickets are actually quite cheap for these games in any case. A box is not very expensive as compared to UK for example
What's the price of VIP tickets.. I wud have thought those do not go for sales

Guest dada_rocks

I am not connected in punjab.... Wondering this standing in line thing will have to happen in stadium or it happens all over the country on different outlets including new delhi

Guest dada_rocks
To be fair they were free from the bank we bank with. Also I believe VIP tickets are actually quite cheap for these games in any case. A box is not very expensive as compared to UK for example
dsr ticket black karni hai :haha:,, I need six of them