Oke guys soliciting some leads on match tickets in India

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

I am going back to motherland next month would like to watch that Mohali encounter between India/Australia. Well let me put it this way my wife would llike to see Dhoni play and being a sissy:hysterical: husband can't say no to her. Any idea how to get tickets booked from here anything online or anything even in Delhi. Few things I would like to know from those who have first hand experience in recent times watching match live in India (1) Is baby-stroller allowed inside stadium (2) Is camera still or video allowed in the stadium (3) Do they allow kid's stuff like spare dipers and its addendum

I am going back to motherland next month would like to watch that Mohali encounter between India/Australia. Well let me put it this way my wife would llike to see Dhoni play and being a sissy:hysterical: husband can't say no to her. Any idea how to get tickets booked from here anything online or anything even in Delhi. Few things I would like to know from those who have first hand experience in recent times watching match live in India (1) Is baby-stroller allowed inside stadium (2) Is camera still or video allowed in the stadium (3) Do they allow kid's stuff like spare dipers and its addendum
we are the land of kids yaar. :haha:

Guest dada_rocks
Punjab Cricket Association, PCA Cricket Stadium, Sector - 63, SAS Nagar, Mohali - 160059 (Phone: 0172 - 2232300/1/2) This is the address of cricket association Also look at ebay.in for tickets
dhanybaad jannab aap to sarvgyani lagate hain.. :two_thumbs_up:

Guest dada_rocks

I guess all the vacciniation dose he has already gone thorugh malariya included.. Won't know for sure though will have to check with my wife .. We ain't planning to give him any vaccination in india... Koi galat anubhaw ho to batao yaar please

Guest dada_rocks

that's what my mom says whenever I broach up these kind of scares.. she would go bhagwaan rakssha karte hain kuchh nahin hoga bas aa jao..:giggle:

Guest dada_rocks

seems match is sector 16 stadium the old chandigarh stadium , nothing like mohali looks some run of the mill gymkhana stadium. GKD: DR is seasoned timber nothing is going to happen to him. I still remmber those days when I used to do math while mosquitos used to have feast on my legs :haha: yes my son being a kid is more prone to these pesky mosquito bites..