Indian team parade - watch it live!

bigdhoni7

Guest dada_rocks
:hysterical: sad about the hockey players. all they got was a letter from the president. no cash, cars, etc.
Tell them to win world cup if they want this kind of adulation asia cup won't cut.. I didn;t see this kind of frenzy when india won asia cup beating crap out of pakistan in bangaldesh either..
Guest dada_rocks
wat does sonia have to do here/? shes not even a fuking PM... if a PM meets the team i can undst.. but shes jus a politcal party president......
She is super PM , PM saheb every day visists to seek her opinion on Madam aaj pagri nili pahnun ya safed:haha:
Guest dada_rocks
Sonia ji ko kya khujli hai ? No seriously itna karna hi tha' date= to Delhi mein kar lete.. India gate mein parade kar lete and straight to the parliament.. Meet all the fackass politicians there in one shot.
Ambika Soni se jake poochho , rumous has it.. oke i will leave it to that:haha:
Guest dada_rocks
I think Dlamiya was more professional than these bunch of jokersssss
it's given he was not career politician these mofos think about their own party in every thing.. I got most pi$$ed over nbews of morons gheraoing the team with c0ongress party flag
Guest dada_rocks
Don't you know Rahul Gandhi was termed as Dhoni this week by congress? :devil_smile:
Dhoni, maan ka $%^& jab jab muhn kholata hai embarrassmen ke shiva aur kuchh nahin lata hai khud pe.. UP mein election campaign kiya and people thought congress had touched nadir there was no room for further dip a btu this karishmatic git made them look like fool by further reducing congressi vote count........:haha: U won;t find even single qualificationthis moron justifying his general secretary position of a ruling party, of course other than his surname.:haha:
Tell them to win world cup if they want this kind of adulation asia cup won't cut.. I didn;t see this kind of frenzy when india won asia cup beating crap out of pakistan in bangaldesh either..
You share your views with the CM of karnataka. That comment is such a sad mockery of the plight of the hockey players. A sport that was almost wiped out due to indifference is trying to make a comeback and this is the encouragement they get! They won the Asia cup! Not as big as the world cup but still the state and central govts should have at least shown the decency to encourage them .It is not easy to continue trying to do well without support year after year. The hockey guys don't have a rich board to look after them...they do depend on the government for support.
Guest dada_rocks
You share your views with the CM of karnataka. That comment is such a sad mockery of the plight of the hockey players. A sport that was almost wiped out due to indifference is trying to make a comeback and this is the encouragement they get! They won the Asia cup! Not as big as the world cup but still the state and central govts should have at least shown the decency to encourage them .It is not easy to continue trying to do well without support year after year. The hockey guys don't have a rich board to look after them...they do depend on the government for support.
I am all for comeback of hockey but was copmmenting on this tantrum throwing over cricket team getting adulation; was just putting things in perspective. They have won world-cup which hockey team hasn't come close to in decades. Cricket team too gets unnoticed when they win asia cup and I have already pointed out the incident. Money matters: well adulation or no adulation cricket being popular sport they do make more money.

How can you even compare the two... Besides they said they are not against cricketers getting recognition and monetary benefits...but against the govt's step motherly treatment. Hockey is completely dependent on the govt for support. Tell me ...what did the women's hockey team get when they won the world cup....?

How can you even compare the two... Besides they said they are not against cricketers getting recognition and monetary benefits...but against the govt's step motherly treatment. Hockey is completely dependent on the govt for support. Tell me ...what did the women's hockey team get when they won the world cup....?
When did they win the WC? Did I miss this?
Guest dada_rocks
I didn't like the timing of their complain.. I get that part that they don't get as much money but most certainly do get enough to lead a happy life may not be luxurious living. We have this habit of putting every thing on govt. Genral rank and file doesn;t go to watch these matches and they are to blame. Politicians every effort is geared to mobilize public opinion in their support. When peopl won't take interest in hockey obviously they too will ignore. Bottomline buck stops with people not politicians