The ICF Confessions Thread

PriyankaSR

Confession should be something negative' date=' not something to brag about and make others envious[/quote'] Well he did say French woman, and not hot young French chik. Who knows, maybe something happened or maybe he saw something that he shouldn't have and now he regrets it?:giggle: That said there aren't too many women who age like the French. At 45 they look better than most Indian women in their 20's. So all in all I would think we have good reason to be envious of Dexter! Wonder how he wooed her? Must've spoken some gibberish and the French being French, she fell for his pseudo intellectual bull#$%^ :haha::hysterical:

Well he did say French woman, and not hot young French chik. Who knows, maybe something happened or maybe he saw something that he shouldn't have and now he regrets it?:giggle: That said there aren't too many women who age like the French. At 45 they look better than most Indian women in their 20's. So all in all I would think we have good reason to be envious of Dexter! Wonder how he wooed her? Must've spoken some gibberish and the French being French, she fell for his pseudo intellectual bull#$%^ :haha::hysterical:
Looks like German women haven't been kind to you. Chill mate! :two_thumbs_up: Edit - Pseudo intellectual? Not cool man, not cool.

Priyanka is not a kid. :whack: she is an aunty in girls clothing. :D
:nono:
I've a train story which is best kept in my heart. :sad:
:woot: Please enlighten us!
Let's break the current male dominating trend......make Priyanka the main protagonist......I know we may lose out a bit in the marketing sense.......but if we can sign up someone like cabby to do an item number.......then we can more than make up for it......
Why will we lose out in the marketing sense? :(( Main apne boyfriend se introduce karwaoongi. Usse mere opposite rakhna plis! :icflove:

Confession: There are times I log onto the padosi forum and am quite impressed with the quality of discussion. I have'nt registered, just browse through threads from time to time and every time I've done so I found myself wanting to read more and more. I guess a lot of their 'sensibilities' are cos most are pakis based outside Pakistan. That said their emphasis on religion in the chit chat forum is downright irritating. har jagah dekho these people are obsessed with religion!
EDIT : We shouldn't discuss about other forums here though :vroam:

When I was 12years old I stole few rupees from my dads pocket,but felt guilty ,my dad knew somebody has taken money from his pocket ,but he was not sure who it was ,later when I couldn't take the guilt more I confessed to my father and apologized to him and promised him it won't happen again.

A funny incident happened actually ,I was in 10th standard and was sitting on the last bench,there was this girl whom I was dating for the past 3 months and we were getting cozy under the bench,it was Sanskrit period,suddenly my Sanskrit teacher called me to write something on the blackboard,I was having a full hard on at that time"meri to fat gayi ki Ab kya hoga saala pappu to baithne ka naam nahi le raha"aur agar mein aagya to baisti hogi so alag aur gawnd tutegi so alag",meri tange Kaap rahi thi,she was calling me continuously ,sali zip bhi khuli hui thi,Maine man me socha aaj to gya,suddenly teacher shouted and ordered me to come up at once,pata nahi kaha se dimag mein idea aaya,mein usi time zameen pe gir gya,and pretented as if I am unconscious aur munch se thooke vooke bhi nikali ,teacher ghabra gyi aur usi time mujhe leke medical room mein gayi,the guy at the room said garmi mein kabhi ho jata hai,they called my parents aur mujhe Ghar bhej diya.

A funny incident happened actually ' date='I was in 10th standard and was sitting on the last bench,there was this girl whom I was dating for the past 3 months and we were getting cozy under the bench,it was Sanskrit period,suddenly my Sanskrit teacher called me to write something on the blackboard,I was having a full hard on at that time"meri to fat gayi ki Ab kya hoga saala pappu to baithne ka naam nahi le raha"aur agar mein aagya to baisti hogi so alag aur gawnd tutegi so alag",meri tange Kaap rahi thi,she was calling me continuously ,sali zip bhi khuli hui thi,Maine man me socha aaj to gya,suddenly teacher shouted and ordered me to come up at once,pata nahi kaha se dimag mein idea aaya,mein usi time zameen pe gir gya,and pretented as if I am unconscious aur munch se thooke vooke bhi nikali ,teacher ghabra gyi aur usi time mujhe leke medical room mein gayi,the guy at the room said garmi mein kabhi ho jata hai,they called my parents aur mujhe Ghar bhej diya.[/quote'] another made up story :finger:

School days were the most hilarious. I used to sit in the last bench with my friends. On 12th std, we used to kinda threaten a guy who was from south India. We would make him to sit with us. There was this hot teacher taking class and we ordered/asked him to mastrubate sitting from the last bench. He was scared of us and mastrubated and leaked, but suddenly one of my friend shouted "oooo". That hot teacher came close to the last bench and asked us to stand up. That leaked up guy could not stand up as his pants were wet. His face at that time was the most funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. He somehow managed to hide it and I could still think abt dat incident and laugh...