Headscarf thread locked??

King Tendulkar

Guest dada_rocks

Jesus se yaad aaya Once a Canadian PM after being illogically pestered over some issue ended up saying Jesus before answering the question in parliament. You won't believe how big a ruckus ensued over that word even the mother of that PM publicly chided him. Apparently that word thrown in mood of desperation is not ON here in canadian parliament. By contrast our indian parliament is free for all.

you missed out on past mahayudh(s) ... this is just titilation ... :D
I have been a part of 3 main wars, and also witnessed others at a different battleground. So, nothing new. You havent seen Mahayudh if you havent had Fever*itch prancing away! Boy, you need one hell of a team to control *that*. :D

we just trust each other KR ... there is hardly time to wait for others opinions ... its just a informal forum ... not like a Coroporate Website with strict rules and regulations ... which is why its free , fun and enlightening at the same time ... moderation is just an after thought mostly ... and we expect posters to behave ... now pls dont come up with list of threads and posts where people havent behaved and we have not done anything ... :giggle: But yeah if you and others send me a wad of real $$$$ I will sit here 8 hours a day and preen through 100s of post to people exacting satisfaction ... :D
Fair enough !:two_thumbs_up:

Guest dada_rocks

KR be proud our ICF conducts better debate than these stalwarts of Pakistani parliament.. enjoy.. it's so lame that it has turned funny ittFEM1WcGE&mode=related&search=

Guest dada_rocks

hahahah he is one of the top most lawyer of pakistan representing mushy in supreme court.. These guys are hopeless they can pretend to be civilized but it's not going to happen anytime soon..

we just trust each other KR ... there is hardly time to wait for others opinions ... its just a informal forum ... not like a Coroporate Website with strict rules and regulations ... which is why its free , fun and enlightening at the same time ... moderation is just an after thought mostly ... and we expect posters to behave ... now pls dont come up with list of threads and posts where people havent behaved and we have not done anything ... :giggle: But yeah if you and others send me a wad of real $$$$ I will sit here 8 hours a day and preen through 100s of post to people exacting satisfaction ... :D
fair enough :D