Er, Hello ?

Bongosamaj

I think you guys should make up . After all this is just a message board ' date=' something too trivial in the bigger equation of life.[/quote'] KR, I completely agree with what you say. Reality is very different. After 11000+ posts in another cricketing forum, I've seen things come and go. People rarely can make up. Egos are too inflated (even in an online anonymous forum, where you neither know someone's name nor their gender nor whatever :haha:) It is very sad, becos otherwise so much good info can be shared and great debates can be had. The Ego though gets in the way...I've read some of CC's posts, I hope he can be back ( if he is a gangulian, i can debate why SG shud be kicked out though :-) )

KR, I completely agree with what you say. Reality is very different. After 11000+ posts in another cricketing forum, I've seen things come and go. People rarely can make up. Egos are too inflated (even in an online anonymous forum, where you neither know someone's name nor their gender nor whatever :haha:) It is very sad, becos otherwise so much good info can be shared and great debates can be had. The Ego though gets in the way...I've read some of CC's posts, I hope he can be back ( if he is a gangulian, i can debate why SG shud be kicked out though :-) )
Agreed. I am afraid, people will have too much ego to accept that they have ego.:D