Er, Hello ?

Bongosamaj

Hello from a Newbie. Does this place have some sort of intoduction thread for newbies ? feels a lot chilled out introducing oneself that way ( this way of creating a thread, i admit, can seem a bit 'look at me please'-ish). But anyways, hello from me - good to be here. PS: Can someone explain to me what is this $ICF thing and why it says such an odd number ( 1,074) besides it ?

BTW' date=' Where the hell is CC ? been a while since he was last seen..[/quote'] Unfortunately he was banned and looks like he does not want to come back at all. But I have feeling that Bongo samaj is CC . Just the style of writing and the fact that he was a Bengali like the name of the poster here suggests.

I think it was a group decision or something like that by Moderators because of some problem between CC and Bheembhai. He was banned for 2 weeks recently and I don't think he wants to come back or that's what he indicated in a PM.
Really ? Dont think that is the case. I did see him last , posting in his usual style. He disappeared all of a sudden.