Tharki Logon ka Adda (WARNING NOT WORKSAFE)

Gaurav

Tharki Logon ka Adda (WARNING NOT WORKSAFE)  

1 member has voted

1. 1.

Lurker you are officially the biggest pervert on this forum :hysterical: Sale small small east walli girls ki peche pad gaya tu to :hysterical:
Abbe Chinki maals are the da bomb! I have always maintained that they have best skin tone and hair...and possibly the best thighs as well. I shall update this thread with some Japanese tharak, lunch time mein. As it is, its only 8:50 am on Monday and see how much I am working :giggle::giggle: By the by nice pics up there Gorah Pindu..and Prateik :two_thumbs_up:

Lurker' date=' thodi mehenat kero iskey ooper, saamaan abhi bhi chotey hain iskey :hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] :hysterical: samaan :hysterical: Waise I personally like them like that na, :D, never had any fascination for the big ones, specially the artificial kind.. hawaiian_girls41600x1200.jpg

Yeh Tomei was good too. Here is another of maggie cheung - she used to be big in hong kong cienma - suprised people dont post her more often: MaggieCheung_1.jpg And here is gong li - china's current top girl - next to India's aish: Gong%20Li,%20Aishwarya%20Rai%20and%20Laetitia%20Casta.jpg We need some Japanese AV Idols in this thread methinks lol :D Indian actresses always seem to dress in boring ways.... They should wear black dresses and stuff more often - look womanly instead of like little girls in bright stuff. For some reason bollywood dosent seem to understand the appeal of the femme fatale - they always make women look like immature little girls in bright clothes or motherly figures in saris.

Yeh Tomei was good too. Indian actresses always seem to dress in boring ways.... They should wear black dresses and stuff more often - look womanly instead of like little girls in bright stuff. For some reason bollywood dosent seem to understand the appeal of the femme fatale - they always make women look like immature little girls in bright clothes or motherly figures in saris.
Right on!! :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: For some reason Indian women, and to an extent Brits as well, tend to wear more earthy colour. Even the guys(just look at our cricket outfit..light blue..yuckkkk). Deep colours, red, black, olive green is what gets our pulse racing...Imagine a girl in white unmentionables..and now imagine her in olive green or deep blue...heaven..bliss..manna. kateb.jpg

Right on!! :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: For some reason Indian women, and to an extent Brits as well, tend to wear more earthy colour. Even the guys(just look at our cricket outfit..light blue..yuckkkk). Deep colours, red, black, olive green is what gets our pulse racing...Imagine a girl in white unmentionables..and now imagine her in olive green or deep blue...heaven..bliss..manna. kateb.jpg
Yeh I cant stand white clothes - white underwear is pointless - you want a girl to be a demon not an angel in private lol - red or black is best. And its not just the clothes either - its the way they pose and everything. Like bollywood photographers always make indian girls either look immature and 'fun', or beneviolent and motherly like some stupid victorian raja ravi varma painting. Why dont they understand the appeal of girls who are more openly sexual or powerful - like the photo above in which maggie chung is posing in a provokative way.

^^ Well you said it yourself, it has to be the way the photos are taken. In some ways we underestimate the power of camera. The truth is that under the correct lights, good colours even a girl next door shall look freaking sensual..simply because sensuality starts from the brain and not where most of us think it begins. Speaking of girl next door, she looked quite yummy.. gnd_1280_2.jpg

^^ Ah yeh, forgot her name, but shes pretty nice. Sexual attraction is definatly 90% in the brain. But not lighting and ttechnical stuff so much - rather poses, and smiles, and stances, and gazes. Sexual body language, like pouting lips, mouth chewing on something like that pic up at the top of the page of maggie chung, or hands touching hips like the one of micheele yeoh, or half closed eyes - that sorta thing. Thats the differece between this typical boolywood thing: 2460916530101010197S500x500Q85.jpg And this: Take this pic: michelle+yeoh+14.bmp.jpg Michelle is saying in brain talk 'come see whats under here' lol. And this: W020061208594617679071.jpg Maggie playing on the brain's assotiation of oral sex lol. And this: MaggieCheung_1.jpg Maggie saying 'I want you here' lol Most non-Indian major acrtresses known how to pose. bollywood girls and photographers dont know ****.

^^ But not lighting and ttechnical stuff so much - rather poses, and smiles, and stances, and gazes. Sexual body language, like pouting lips, mouth chewing on something like that pic up at the top of the page of maggie chung, or hands touching hips like the one of micheele yeoh, or half closed eyes - that sorta thing. Thats the differece between this typical boolywood thing:
Posing is indeed very important. I personally think lighting can add a lot, or take away for that matter. Some of the most suggestive pictures I have seen have been brilliant black and whites..and often very dark ones..You know the kind where a person is practically in a shadow and the photographer lets you create your own world. I shall look some up when I get home. By the way this is one heck of a suggestive pose. michelle+yeoh+14.bmp.jpg