The shocking love triangle between Lord Mountbatten, his wife and the founder of modern India

gattaca

1. Bigger picture is lost because you slept with someone else ? Sorry that makes no sense. Clinton was more acutely aware of the bigger picture and proved prophetic with his stance over Iraq despite getting his wang sucked all day long in the oval office. You are simply trying to make it sound like a person with questionable sexual tastes has' date= by default, questionable decision making capability. That is pretty much completely unsupported notion and contrary to empirical evidence. Most billionaire businessmen for example, are philandering harlots. Most of them are extremely competent at decision making. 2. Well if Pakis do have a point, then by default Nehru benefitted India by getting into Edwina's pants and influencing the partition in India's favor. Ergo, we should all support Nehru's affair as it furthered Indian cause.
Case in point - the former PM of Iceland is openly lesbian but is one of the Forbes 100 powerful women in the world.

So the riots were a blot right?What about bouncing back from from "allegedly" the biggest communal clash in Indian history?Isn't that capable administration?:winky: Anyways it's a shame to see people here actually beleiving Modi is the re-incarnation of Hitler :haha: and saying that Modi's alleged anti-islam stance is going to give rise to world war 3 and he is going to partake in ethnic cleansing of Muslims in Aushcwitz er I mean Ahemdabad. Also if Communal riots were a benchmark of measuring capable administration then we know who wins there :giggle: PS-It's a shame I had to even go there
You took 1 step too far there. The issue is not so much as there would be ethnic cleansing but rather the potential to take that step. It is like having a face-to-face discussion with a person who has a knife in his hand and has used it in his past. You never know when the person would use it again. Why give a chance?

:hysterical::hysterical: Delhi Nerd is coming to terms with reality now . Pity the people who deal with you on a regular basis. There is a difference with donating money and actually caring for the poor, but wouldnt expect a low IQ right hand man of the benevolent dictator to understand that. Keep repeating the same BS again and someday people might take you seriously :clap: Delhi nerd's psychologist requires more than the fees paid by his family members to deal with a mental case like this. ICFers should start a fund and do the needful.
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: What a way to care about the poor - sit in California, steal food from friends and get blow jobs in public. Vilayat gaye toh kya hua, dimaag toh wohi 25 paise waala. :hatsoff: Kids who haven't come out of their diapers and feeding on breast milk sitting in US and talking about ground realities in India. :haha:

You took 1 step too far there. The issue is not so much as there would be ethnic cleansing but rather the potential to take that step. It is like having a face-to-face discussion with a person who has a knife in his hand and has used it in his past. You never know when the person would use it again. Why give a chance?
Remember 1984 Sikh riot cases?

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: What a way to care about the poor - sit in California and get blow jobs in public. :hatsoff:
What did some one mentioned about throwing smileys when argument failed or something :hmmm:

The alternative is the Congress which has presided over many more and bigger riots, terrorist attacks, and even a military defeat.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: What a way to care about the poor - sit in California, steal food from friends and get blow jobs in public. Vilayat gaye toh kya hua, dimaag toh wohi 25 paise waala. :hatsoff: Kids who haven't come out of their diapers and feeding on breast milk sitting in US and talking about ground realities in India. :haha:
I am 20 years old you fecking moron. You may have still been in diapers at that age but dont accuse others of something thats reserved specially for chewtiyas like you. :hehe: again the fallacy of blowjobs in california=not understanding the poor in India. Aap ko toh vilayat jaane ki zaroorat hi nahin, jab chavani ki aukaat ka dimag Delhi main hain :hatsoff:

Remember 1984 Sikh riot cases?
Yes the people who presided over the Sikh riots are the next PM of our country. And stop this deewaar baazi dialogue. Just because I am anti-Modi for communal riots doesn't mean I support the Sikh riots. I vehemently oppose it and want all those dumb fecks who caused it to be eliminated from the country.

What happens to you when he does it? You carry a weird moral compass man. Now' date=' stop irritating me.[/quote'] I didn't saw his posts where he said smileys are related to losing arguments. Just don't preach that's all, posts whatever you want no issues, but preaching something & not following is bit meh.

What happens to you when he does it? You carry a weird moral compass man. Now' date=' stop irritating me.[/quote'] :hysterical: hypocrite of the millenium=Delhi Nerd. :hatsoff: its amazing that you werent put up for adoption. Salute your parents for bearing with you :clap:

I am 20 years old you fecking moron. You may have still been in diapers at that age but dont accuse of something thats reserved specially for chewtiyas like you. :hehe: again the fallacy of blowjobs in california=not understanding the poor in India. Aap ko toh vilayat jaane ki zaroorat hi nahin, jab chavani ki aukaat ka dimag Delhi main hain :hatsoff:
Oh great you are 1 year older than 19 - you might sh!t more then. So now tell me how does a "20" year old sitting in California for most part of the year understand ground realities in India and "care for the poor" ? Tell me Einstein!

I didn't saw his posts where he said smileys are related to losing arguments. Just don't preach that's all, posts whatever you want no issues, but preaching something & not following is bit meh.
So Mr. Know-it-all if you don't know the context stop acting like a match referee.

Yes the people who presided over the Sikh riots are the next PM of our country. And stop this deewaar baazi dialogue. Just because I am anti-Modi for communal riots doesn't mean I support the Sikh riots. I vehemently oppose it and want all those dumb fecks who caused it to be eliminated from the country.
Its done on 1984 , even after 30 years nothing happened. People who directly involved there went on to become senior leaders in Con party. At least in the case of Modi , his inaction is main blame , but in case of con party leaders they directly involved in massacre. But for con party supporters only Modi looks like a villain.

Oh great you are 1 year older than 19 - you might sh!t more then. So now tell me how does a "20" year old sitting in California for most part of the year understand ground realities in India and "care for the poor" ? Tell me Einstein!
because of expanding my knowledge, reading about the plight of the poor and also visiting them in India, and not just in India, here in the US too. I have given countless hours of doing charity for the poor. I dont claim to be an expert on the issues that ail India, but I have read enough to make an opinion