The shocking love triangle between Lord Mountbatten, his wife and the founder of modern India

gattaca

Its done on 1984 , even after 30 years nothing happened. People who directly involved there went on to become senior leaders in Con party. At least in the case of Modi , his inaction is main blame , but in case of con party leaders they directly involved in massacre. But for con party supporters only Modi looks like a villain.
And Einstein - I don't want them to be senior party leaders. Is that enough?

:hysterical: hypocrite of the millenium=Delhi Nerd. :hatsoff: its amazing that you werent put up for adoption. Salute your parents for bearing with you :clap:
bringing family members into ICF discussions is bit cheap. Just because others do you don't have to give same examples.

So' date=' [b']if I call you out on your profession and tell you are an idiot - your idea to retort to that is calling me out on my parents? :good:
i take my future profession seriously. I want to help people and thats why I chose medicine. You start going off on blowjobs and stealing food from friends. WTF is wrong with you?

Try out z-score normalization.
Congress was in power during the partition riots which alone renders any normalization purely academic. Even if you dont consider it, the 1984 Delhi riots, Bhagalpur, Bombay, Nellie, Gujarat 1969 etc are enough to show that instead of one knife Congress is armed with a rocket launcher.

And Einstein - I don't want them to be senior party leaders. Is that enough?
That's not enough. Why Con party high command made him senior leader? why no one talking about Gandhi family which supports these kind of criminals? any motives for Con party high command to support these criminals? Why can't we assume Con party high command ordered these 'senior' leaders to execute what they did?

bringing family members into ICF discussions is bit cheap. Just because others do you don't have to give same examples.
you dont know the shyte this hypocrite has said over the past two days to me. firs he insults my profession, then he says i dont care about the poor. Both of those two things I take very seriously. He should have refrained from that before being the first one to get personal

because of expanding my knowledge' date=' reading about the plight of the poor and also visiting them in India, and not just in India, here in the US too. I have given countless hours of doing charity for the poor. [b']I dont claim to be an expert on the issues that ail India, but I have read enough to make an opinion
Actually - you said "you can do more for poor in India" than I can? First, how do you know what I do? Second, how can you quantify you can "do more".

now that people are bringing in family members to insult each other' date=' the Mods may think about locking this thread....[/quote'] they should have locked it a long time ago when this chewtiya started to insult my profession and say because I live in California, I cant give a feck about the poor in India or their future

they should have locked it a long time ago when this chewtiya started to insult my profession and say because I live in California' date= I cant give a feck about the poor in India or their future
abhi bhi bahut der nahi hui hai lock karne ke liye.....

they should have locked it a long time ago when this chewtiya started to insult my profession and say because I live in California' date=' I cant give a feck about the poor in India or their future[/quote'] Insulting your profession is not same as insulting family members. There are ways to counter any argument, calm down.

Actually - you said "you can do more for poor in India" than I can? First' date=' how do you know what I do? Second, how can you quantify you can "do more".[/quote'] yes I volunteer, contribute, and donate as much of my time that is possible. Just last summer, I went to India to help the poor in my home city of Ahmedabad. I dont expect you to believe me, but thats the truth. I do my bit to make this world a better place, but you went too low when you started talking about the blowjob crap and now stealing from friend

you dont know the shyte this hypocrite has said over the past two days to me. firs he insults my profession' date=' then he says i dont care about the poor. Both of those two things I take very seriously. He should have refrained from that before being the first one to get personal[/quote'] Why should you care what he talks about personal life & profession , only care about the topic. Rest just ignore or report f you don't like it.

Insulting your profession is not same as insulting family members. There are ways to counter any argument, calm down.
i take my job very seriously and i dont like it if somebody insults me like that. the mods should have some rules for posters on these sensitive topics

Why should you care what he talks about personal life & profession , only care about the topic. Rest just ignore or report f you don't like it.
okay i will do that in the future, im just gonna put him on my ignore list anyways so no problems in the future.

sorry to DM about the family post. I take it back. but i hope he apologizes for his insensitive posts too. Dont expect it' date=' but he went below the belt too.[/quote'] Thank You and apologies accepted. I didn't mean to be insensitive to you but I had no choice after you started with a smiley over dose. I knew which way it was going down the road. I have given you early warnings as well - you are new on this website and it is in your best interests if you understand a little with of forum etiquette. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=2493261&postcount=47 FYI - here is an honest feedback to you for a discussion on an online forum (you can take it or leave it). You restrict your argument on one thread to that thread itself, do not go around running amok on other forums/threads. Do not over abuse smileys (the other person can do it as well) - it is irritating and down right insulting.

they should have locked it a long time ago when this chewtiya started to insult my profession and say because I live in California' date= I cant give a feck about the poor in India or their future
And you know when that started? When you made the claim - "I can do more for the poor than you can ever imagine" (or something to that effect). THIS when you have zero knowledge of what I do - apart from a cursory glance at my posts.

Thank You and apologies accepted. I didn't mean to be insensitive to you but I had no choice after you started with a smiley over dose. I knew which way it was going down the road. I have given you early warnings as well - you are new on this website and it is in your best interests if you understand a little with of forum etiquette. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=2493261&postcount=47 FYI - here is an honest feedback to you for a discussion on an online forum (you can take it or leave it). You restrict your argument on one thread to that thread itself, do not go around running amok on other forums/threads. Do not over abuse smileys (the other person can do it as well) - it is irritating and down right insulting.
ok have a nice day

That's not enough. Why Con party high command made him senior leader? why no one talking about Gandhi family which supports these kind of criminals? any motives for Con party high command to support these criminals? Why can't we assume Con party high command ordered these 'senior' leaders to execute what they did?
You are right in that aspect. I don't disagree.