India Lack An Afridi

Dhondy

In ODIs' date=' being better than Harbhajan at his current pathetic form isn't saying much.[/quote'] ok, he is much better than HS as a bowler, meaning he can take wickets while bhajji does not. Anyway, i dont want to argue this theoretical point of "i'll take him in my team" endlessly. Point made.
17 MoM awards...not including match turning innings or partnership breaking balls.
hmm.. so 17 MoM in 12 years of international cricket and he is the saviour ?:haha::haha::haha: Add to that 2 physical altercations (not counting the verbals), pitch scruffing, hitting spectator (lucky he missed), foul mouth etc... naaah.. i wouldn't want such a character in the team.
Afridi is rubbish. Bowling, batting, everything. Especially against India. He is a useless piece of sh*t who wouldn't make an Indian "C" team. Just a worthless bits and pieces player. Only a crap team like Fakistan would play someone like him. OK, Banglastan too. I am surprised Dhondy, of all people - came up with a thread like this.
I second that wholeheartedly. Cr@p Cr@p Cr@p all the way.