10 lies that Congress tells to dupe Indian Muslims

someone

Yeah Kamalnath has just resigned And yes no major player of 84 in politics because they either died or never named.The real culprits were Rajiv or Narsimha Rao not Tytlet or Sajjan kumar.Kumar and Tytler were mere pawns. Modi is as guilty of 2002 riots as Rao or Rajiv or some senior leaders of congress.It was assumption against Modi that he delayed action.The same allegation was against many for 1984 riots, but are considered as guilty as Modi none of them
Doesn't matter if they were guilty or not. Fact is none of them is a relevant figure in politics today, but Modi and Advani are the top brass of the BJP. I hope those culprits get posthumous sentences, but in reality we know it's not possible because even living people are hardly convicted. BTW, I hate to pester people across threads but since you had asked me a very specific and personal question about the hijacking episode and I responded to it, I would appreciate it if you could respond to my question there as well.

More than numbers what kind of people they elect is what matters. Here they vote purely based on religion rather than anyhting else. Same in Kashmir. [not Jammu] As someone yesterday posted,you need 30-40% of population to get a particular candidate to win on religious based vote. In rest of the country minorities may not dictate the winning possibilities but in many places its crucial for win.in Lot of places MP/MLA win by few thousnad votes.
You didn't answer my question.
I think you are being sarcastic here [Apologies if not] Sushma gave fight mainly because of Bellary Reddy brothers ,they are too powerful at that time. At best BJP can use her as a 2nd leader after Modi , but rigth now Modi is the only hope for BJP.
No, I am not being sarcastic. Whatever the underlying reasons, to run someone like Sonia Gandhi so close in an election on such a short notice is a big electoral achievement.

Doesn't matter if they were guilty or not. Fact is none of them is a relevant figure in politics today, but Modi and Advani are the top brass of the BJP. I hope those culprits get posthumous sentences, but in reality we know it's not possible because even living people are hardly convicted. BTW, I hate to pester people across threads but since you had asked me a very specific and personal question about the hijacking episode and I responded to it, I would appreciate it if you could respond to my question there as well.
I think I responded to that question 19 june http://indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=2488049&postcount=214 I don't see any other question directed at me after that:icflove:

You didn't answer my question.
Which one?
No, I am not being sarcastic. Whatever the underlying reasons, to run someone like Sonia Gandhi so close in an election on such a short notice is a big electoral achievement.
Its not as big achievemnt as it looks , as its driven mainly by local politics and infuence.I doubt she can win coffortably if she didnt contested in a safe seat , same goes to Jaitley. yeah Modi comes as a autocratic leader but BJP doesnt have options ,if they fail this election they are goign to be irrevelant in future.

Which one?
About the number of seats Muslim League have won these days or even historically.
Its not as big achievemnt as it looks , as its driven mainly by local politics and infuence.I doubt she can win coffortably if she didnt contested in a safe seat , same goes to Jaitley. yeah Modi comes as a autocratic leader but BJP doesnt have options ,if they fail this election they are goign to be irrevelant in future.
Even winning from Delhi is not a cakewalk - ask Advani who almost lost the election to Rajesh Khanna (initial reports were that he actually lost it, but was ultimately declared a winner by a mere 1500 votes and gave up the constituency since then. There were rumors that he was declared a winner to save his face with the condition that he give New Delhi up for Gandhinagar where he had contested at the same time).

You still haven't answered the question' date=' and what have NC and PDP got to do with Muslim League?[/quote'] I thought i wrote clearly.In Muslim dominated places where Muslim league contests they won easily [Hyderbad] NC & PDP are Muslim dominated parties.

So one MP seat is enough to get you worried about Islam taking over? Huh? I didn't get that.
Where did i told Islam taking over,just saying they won seats purely based on religion.Dont forget 7 MLA seats. As for second question, there is a difference betweein Hindu & Muslim people .

About the number of seats Muslim League have won these days or even historically.
In 1946 muslims all over undivided India voted for muslim league in 429 out 492 muslim seats.The elections were fought over one issue and that was separate state.How come same muslims started voting for centrist parties in 50s , 60s or even 70s, when they clearly rejected One nation theory? http://retributions.nationalinterest.in/weekend-reading-who-voted-for-partition/

In 1946 muslims all over undivided India voted for muslim league in 429 out 492 muslim seats.The elections were fought over one issue and that was separate state.How come same muslims started voting for centrist parties in 50s , 60s or even 70s, when they clearly rejected One nation theory? http://retributions.nationalinterest.in/weekend-reading-who-voted-for-partition/
And the vast majority of those seats are no longer in India. Plus the fact that the same agenda and Muslim league were comprehensively debunked a few years before 1946 when Muslim league was routed in the elections.

Where did i told Islam taking over,just saying they won seats purely based on religion.Dont forget 7 MLA seats.
You are the one getting paranoid about Muslims and their voting patterns.
As for second question, there is a difference betweein Hindu & Muslim people .
Tou Hindus karein tou chamatkar aur Muslims karein tou balatkaar?

You are the one getting paranoid about Muslims and their voting patterns. Tou Hindus karein tou chamatkar aur Muslims karein tou balatkaar?
Not paranoid but practical,i am just worried about losing few seats purely because of M factor. No question of being afraid of Muslims :winky: I will leave the 2nd point for time bieng as that point going nowhere.

And the vast majority of those seats are no longer in India. Plus the fact that the same agenda and Muslim league were comprehensively debunked a few years before 1946 when Muslim league was routed in the elections.
Muslim League even did not have much support in Undivided Punjab. Unionist parties Sir sikander Hayat Khan remained most popular leader and had alliance with congress and akali dal. He died in 1942 .Had he not died may be the boundries of India could had been different.Today the same muslim Punjabies are hated as Paki's Anyway 1946 was very important election which was going to decide future of nation. Around 220 muslim seats are still in India.

This thread is very similar to current Indian politics. Wrong people with power, thus will act as dictator, dictate all terms. Like delete posts/threads when they want/needed, similar to our government with their manipulated information,influences and misinformation. Then abuses to opponents or anybody who does not agree, similar to what Congress members say about some of their key opponents. There is no respect here and there and it's all basically a circus both here and there.

Anyway 1946 was very important election which was going to decide future of nation. Around 220 muslim seats are still in India.
Muslims who voted in 1946 are not even alive today or if some are they are probably too senile by now to be of any relevance. What do Muslim voting patterns of 1946 have got to do with present day Muslims?