Worst Ever Decision

Oh come on ' date=' its sad but the truth is these days no one walks. You think if it were an Aussie batsman say Clarke would he have walked?[/quote'] See how Clarke reacts when he edges ball to slips. Blooy hypocrite now if he is saying that Broad should have walked. See at 12 s. What he was doing there? He was trying set some kind of record or so. He was standing his ground after getting caught on wide slip. Dravid was rightfully furious. 0rY_hDEKLtQ
See how Clarke reacts when he edges ball to slips. Blooy hypocrite now if he is saying that Broad should have walked. See at 12 s. What he was doing there? He was trying set some kind of record or so. He was standing his ground after getting caught on wide slip. Dravid was rightfully furious. 0rY_hDEKLtQ
As a matter of fact, he said quite the opposite. http://www.espncricinfo.com/the-ashes-2013/content/current/story/651151.html
Clarke also offered unabashed support to Broad on Sky TV. "I've always been a believer that umpires are there to take decisions," he said. "If everybody walked, we wouldn't need umpires. It is an individual decision but I don't think any less of Stuart for what he did."
Indians on social media all over Aleem Dar, actually even more than Australians :giggle: No wonder why :--D
We hate cheats whether they are from Eng or from Pak.... and buddy I still cant believe all Paki's are out in support of Dar, just because he is a paki...:winky::winky: