Just Not Good Enough!

Hogg is better than any other Indian ODI spinner that has emerged in the post 90s AK era.
Hogg is better than most other world spinner that we have seen since 2000. He is definately THE most underrated bowler in world cricket currently.
It is really worrying to see the huge gap between the two teams. Aus have far out-played India in both the matches. But i am encouraged a lot from this match. We got off to the worst possible start chasing 290 ' date=' being13/3. To overcome that and reach whatever we did isnt that bad , though it isnt good enough. Sachin and Dhoni got out at the most inopportune time. Even if Rohit Sharma had stayed , we would have had a decent shot.[/quote'] I agree, the fall of sachin , dhoni sharma and pathan were at totally wrong times. That brings me to a question, what did the young brigade show in terms of contribution to the team's total The small 3, ie. gambhir , uthappa and sharma scored 6,0 and 1. In a vital encounter. This is precisely why i think they need to be groomed and we got some good seniors in our team to groom them. Till then, let the seniors keep playing.
Pathetic. We restricted the Aussies to 290. We cant bowl better than this. If we cannot win chasing 290, we are simply not gonna be able win even one game. Throw the geriatric brigade out. RD scores zero & SRT hobbles to a painful 43 off 71 balls. Just how many more failures are we gonna accomodate from these old men. As long as we keep persisting with them we deserve what we get Replace Gambhir with Sehwag, RD with Tiwari, SRT with anybody. The results cant get any worse.
Right on. There is no way Aussies are going to get restricted around 290 or less. This was as good a chance as we could have hoped to had. And we blew it. Wouldnt even get started on kicking the geriatric brigade out, they are all a bunch of mother effing shameless creatures. The only good news was that I didnt bother to get up early and watch the game :D xx