Just Not Good Enough!

Except for the individual brilliance of Tendulkar and Yuvaraj while batting, India is far behind Australia. From first to last they were totally out-played by a far superior side. Time to accept the truth. If India wins a game in this series it will be a miracle !
No one denies the 'truth' you refer to. I don't think anyone was under the illusion that India won whoop Australia. I was and am still hoping for 3-3 though. Let's see.
No one denies the 'truth' you refer to. I don't think anyone was under the illusion that India won whoop Australia. I was and am still hoping for 3-3 though. Let's see.
Won't happen Gambit. Our bowlers are too poor, our batting is too inconsistent and they just can't field as briilintly throughout 50 overs as the Aussies do. Then on what basis are we expecting to win even a single match?? Sachin really disappointed me today. He had done all the hard work, had settled in properly, a partnership was building, then what was the need to play that stroke on Hogg, who he was not reading very successfully?? Why expose all your stumps and take an undue risk at that moment? Yuvraj was going great guns at the other end. Sachin should have stayed for a little longer. He was tied down by the bowlers and wanted to break shackles. But he should have waited for some more time. Now the problem is, that Yuvraj might have played the knock of the series and might fail in the other matches. Who is going to score runs then?

In my opinion, i feel that we were really unlucki today. I guess we fumbled and missed a lot. A clear case was hayden's run out. That would have been a gr8 moral booster. Yuvraj's gr8 effort was spoilt by a nervous zaheer. And also, a lot of edges landing in no man's land, etc didnt work to our favor. I felt harbi bowled really well and should have got more wickets to his credit. Our batting was a let down. Except a handful no one really applied. Credit to the aussies for bowling really well. They got the ball to swing. But i just hope that our players dont loose moral and fight harder. They fought really wellla nd am really proud

Australia survive Yuvraj heroics, win by 47 runs

Yuvraj's gr8 effort was spoilt by a nervous zaheer. And also, a lot of edges landing in no man's land, etc didnt work to our favor. I felt harbi bowled really well and should have got more wickets to his credit. Our batting was a let down.
Yuvraj Singh has not only broken batting records by the heaps at the recently concluded T20 World Championship, but displayed signs of his prowess and application. The southpaw opened up to strike a flurry of boundaries to get India in the hunt for the series leveller, but no one withstood the pressure and australian bowling. Yuvraj Singh held the fort for the Indians, not allowing the Australian bowlers to dictate terms...
Guest Hiten.

had our bowlers kept it tight in last 20 overs, we could have chased the target. our bowlers are going for way too many runs which is adding an extra pressure on our batsmen. its really shameful that Ausi's are feeling more comfortable on our pitches than us.

Pathetic. We restricted the Aussies to 290. We cant bowl better than this. If we cannot win chasing 290, we are simply not gonna be able win even one game. Throw the geriatric brigade out. RD scores zero & SRT hobbles to a painful 43 off 71 balls. Just how many more failures are we gonna accomodate from these old men. As long as we keep persisting with them we deserve what we get Replace Gambhir with Sehwag, RD with Tiwari, SRT with anybody. The results cant get any worse.

It is really worrying to see the huge gap between the two teams. Aus have far out-played India in both the matches. But i am encouraged a lot from this match. We got off to the worst possible start chasing 290 , being13/3. To overcome that and reach whatever we did isnt that bad , though it isnt good enough. Sachin and Dhoni got out at the most inopportune time. Even if Rohit Sharma had stayed , we would have had a decent shot.