ICF EPL fantasy league 2013/14 - Sooda wins

Sidhoni

Still on top but only JUUSSSTTT. I must be the only player in the world with no Ramsey and it is seriously hurting me. I keep thinking SURELY his goal scoring run will end now, but no. Arsenal are at OT next week, is now a good time to bring him in?! Argh, so many questions. I have had essentially the same midfield since day 1: Ben Arfa, Mirallas, Ravel Morrison and Hazard. Nolan I got couple of months ago and he has done sod all. not sure what I was thinking. Now Im thinkgin Hammers striker less formation should see him venture forward a lot more... but he is doing nothing. Ben Arfa didnt even play vs Chelsea and Pardew dosent seem to like his lack of work rate in big games, though he has done okay for me. His value has vene dropped by 100k. Mirallas has done very little too. Morrison I shall retain because he is a bargain but the rest of my midfield needs an overhaul. Wilcard time?!!!

Still on top but only JUUSSSTTT. I must be the only player in the world with no Ramsey and it is seriously hurting me. I keep thinking SURELY his goal scoring run will end now, but no. Arsenal are at OT next week, is now a good time to bring him in?! Argh, so many questions. I have had essentially the same midfield since day 1: Ben Arfa, Mirallas, Ravel Morrison and Hazard. Nolan I got couple of months ago and he has done sod all. not sure what I was thinking. Now Im thinkgin Hammers striker less formation should see him venture forward a lot more... but he is doing nothing. Ben Arfa didnt even play vs Chelsea and Pardew dosent seem to like his lack of work rate in big games, though he has done okay for me. His value has vene dropped by 100k. Mirallas has done very little too. Morrison I shall retain because he is a bargain but the rest of my midfield needs an overhaul. Wilcard time?!!!
I also have to play wildcard :five: but later