ICF EPL fantasy league 2013/14 - Sooda wins

Sidhoni

Suarez captain :D Rooney got two assists, he plays a lot deeper now behind Wellbeck, not going to score as many. Im going to jettison him. Once aguero is fit ill play my Jan wildcard get Aguero for Rooney and maybe someone for Lukaku.. Hooper perhaps ...need to ponder upon it.. might replace Ramsey

???
arre I am talking about The CUP. that fantasy league site running another competition called CUP. here's your cup history and about CUP
Cup DETAILSUMMARY Indian Mourinho GW 18 devils102 24 - 42 Indian Mourinho Qualifying The top 2,097,152 scorers in Gameweek 17 will enter the first round. If there are more than 2,097,152 qualifiers then there will be a random draw amongst the lowest scorers to see who qualifies. Indian Mourinho qualified for the cup with a rank of 1,341,151. How the cup works Each qualifying team will be randomly drawn against another in the first round. The winner (the team with the highest Gameweek score minus any transfer points), will progress to the second round and another random draw, the losers are out! This process continues until the final round when the two remaining teams contest the cup final. If a cup match is drawn, then the following tie-breaks will be applied until a winner is found: Most goals scored in the Gameweek Fewest goals conceded in the Gameweek Virtual coin toss Prize The fantasy cup winner will receive a tablet computer, a Nike Incyte match ball and EA SPORTS FIFA 14 game.
you won your first match. me too :five: hope everyone from our group won their CUP matches :dance: lets see who wins more cup mtaches from our group :nice: