Champions League Twenty20 Official Fantasy League (code - 1964)

AbhishekS

When did all this start. wtf is this doing in IPL forum. :whine: All a plot to keep the most talented SS away. :finger: You guys let Lord into 3rd place? :rofl::rofl: Bunch of chit SS's ITT. Anyway Ill be back in ODI series starting in a few weeks :weights:
real chit SS (KPXI) is back :hehe:

How typical' date=' Look at this [b']FTB. Can't do chit outside home. I've placed well in various conditions on different websites in my career. :agree:
I am not:poink:This is the first time i am playing FL other than cricinfo.Will take time to get used to it.

Still you are chit:poink:
IPL is the biggest thing there is for any SS. There are no flukes in the IPL, it's 52 consecutive days of SS. Longest tournament to test any SS's abilities. You don't just make changes 5 times like in Ashes but over 50 times, it eliminates any fluke's, it's the real test. And that's why 2014 will be India-KXIP fan's year. Mark these words.

IPL is the biggest thing there is for any SS. There are no flukes in the IPL' date=' it's 52 consecutive days of SS. Longest tournament to test any SS's abilities. You don't just make changes 5 times like in Ashes but over 50 times, it eliminates any fluke's, it's the real test. And that's why 2014 will be India-KXIP fan's year. Mark these words.[/quote'] :poink: I did well in IPL too:beee: