Bheem v.s Hari - Bradman DEBATE

Rajiv

Guest HariSampath

At least you must define what your criteria is for being considered a success in India, a point you have miserably failed to do on 3 threads

I say that Bradman' date=' had he tored India, would have got 600 runs in a series, can you refute it ?[/quote']:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: He was an amateur, a very good one. Even he knew it. Saw a dvd long time back where he himself said they were amateur cricketers in those days.
Guest HariSampath
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: He was an amateur, a very good one. Even he knew it. Saw a dvd long time back where he himself said they were amateur cricketers in those days.
After seeing the "professionals" of today on Tv, I will take that "amateur" on dvd, everytime :giggle:
Sorry. Dont think your intentions are honest. kindly excuse me ... and find someone else that can indulge in a slanging match with you ... it shouldnt be hard to find such a poster.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: intentions..honest :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Looks like you had a slam dunk here Hari.
Guest HariSampath
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: intentions..honest :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Looks like you had a slam dunk here Hari.
The best part of the entire discussion on Bradman was that bheem started out trying to show Bradman was a hype, and ended up finally having a hard time in struggling establish thru convoluted logic that Bradman could not have been certainly expected to score a 300 in India in 1948 alone The very benchmark being a furious unwillingness to concede the gap between a 200 and a 300, shows what we were trying to tell him , and he realised it and scooted the debate :D