BRAD HOGG vs Harbhajan Singh

fineleg

doggedly refusing to see these pieces of evidence though is something else.
What is/what is not 'evidence' is a highly subjective definition in this regard, neither is the total set of evidence very clear-cut or comprehensively presented in this field ( eg: if you were to judge whether/not Umpires favoured team X over team Y in decision-making, you must provide evidence which way the decision swung in each and every appeal and furthermore, how they fared for each and every lbw & ct behind appeals). So i'd call it just a different perspective. Ie, Bheemie, meet your Aussie cousin. Two people from the same tilt, one just runs with 'Australia' like you run with 'India'. More common ground than discordant, in the type of thinking from where i stand.
1. I got video footage as in ball-by-ball
Well its a claim. Good on you if you substantiate it, but again, i see no analysis based on the # of decisions & who got what # of decisions favouring them, etc.
2. My vision is 20/20
Why are you making claims that are unverifiable ? How do i verify this claim ?
3. My IQ is in the top rungs
Thats nothing special. As the saying goes in India, 'even if you are one in a million, it aint no big deal sweetie, there are still more than a million of you or better than you!'. And even then, in individual case of anyone here, it is an opinion.
4. I know my cricket.
In my opinion, you do not. But yet again, a question of opinion.
5. One of the umpires himself issued a statement of apology after the match.
Yes, but nowhere does he imply that it was a trivial error or match-altering error or how many errors. Again, that is a matter of opinion. Hence, as i said, ultimately, its a question of opinion.
What had happened at Lords' date=' Faisal? That umpire failed to give the last man out?? [b']How about before that when Dravid and Sachin were given out wrongly in the Lords test?? The decisions didn't even, EVEN out here?? At the same time, why not discuss the 2004 Sydney test too where umpire was the only cause for India not being able to nail the series in Australia? So in a nutshell, umpires have been more cruel than charitable to Indians. Also, why not discuss the SA test series just last year where Dravid was particularly targetted, be it unintentionally?? You'll find that for some strange reason we've been victoms rather than those who benefitted. But I have no regrets. In 2004, Australian team was superior than ours without a doubt--they won! In England, Indian team was superior to the English team and we won despite several decisions going against us. The only heartburn is the series in Australia 2003-2004!! That is it!!
Not true Chandan- I clearly remember even one or two people here on ICF saying something along the lines of "if there is any team that has a right to complain about the umpiring decision it is ENG"(that was before the team entered the final day). For me the 01 series is the best non-PAK related cricketing memory yet when Bossbhai continuously mentions about the umpiring troubles in the 04 series then i have no choice but to look back at the 01 series and the numerous other home series where the umpires made blunders in favor of IND.

Maybe Faisal. England too was at the receiving end for several wrong decisions. At least two were against Cook and I clearly remember that. The whole umpiring was quite dismal in the entire series. But that doesn't equate the bad decisions against us, does it? And you told me remember what happened in that test. So I remembered!:D