BRAD HOGG vs Harbhajan Singh

fineleg

dude hstbhsjsn or sny indisn spinner sucks now. hogg is tooo goood.
Time to find a new spinner - atleast try to groom and try Chawla, Pragyan Ojha, others Bhajji has proved himself over many series, that he cannot take wickets in ODIs. Bhajji can be a containing option, not a wicket taking option.

i don't think that brad hogg is still under rated for ppl.. those atleast who are watching odi cricket consistently like me would definately praise this guy's bowling.. he is excellent for aus.. but gotta say one hing, aussie fielding is superv, he is backed by some excellent aussie fielding.. where our Indian team failz to provide good decent fielding to our spinners..

Anyway forget ODIs. I want to know the top 5-6 wicket takers for India in TESTS. Can you provide the stats BB. Number 1 is Kumble, 2 is Kapil. But after that??
Chandan, 1. Kumble - 566 2. Kapil Dev - 434 #3 is B.S. Bedi - 266 #4 B.S. Chandrasekhar - 242 #5 Harbhajan Singh - 238 #6 J Srinath - 236

God!! Not even 300 from anyone after that?? So is this any surprise why we don't win enough matches?? I dearly want any of the current fast bowlers to reach 200+ but it seems it is too wishful. And by the time we'll have a pace bowler to take those many wickets, spinners would have vanished!! It is such a frustrating condition! PS: Among the 90+ wicket takers, the best SR is that of Pathan?? Will the surprises ever end?? Best SR in TESTS for Pathan??

Australia and Pak have had two-three such bowlers in their ranks at one time, isn't it? Is it a wonder that they did so much better than Indians at one point and in former's case all the time?? I don't think Zahher Khan would reach 230 even. It is such a sad state here in India. It depresses me. We just blew a golden age of batting, which I don't think India will have again in near future, without winning a number of tests because of lack of bowlers!

Australia and Pak have had two-three such bowlers in their ranks at one time, isn't it? Is it a wonder that they did so much better than Indians at one point and in former's case all the time?? I don't think Zahher Khan would reach 230 even. It is such a sad state here in India. It depresses me. We just blew a golden age of batting, which I don't think India will have again in near future, without winning a number of tests because of lack of bowlers!
Certainly depressing.