I am truly fed-up of saying this.

Ram

Sreesanth is not an one-day bowler No offence to Sreesanth supporters , that guy is an excellent bowler , lion-hearted trier , an automatic selection into the test team but he is NOT an one-day bowler He bleeds runs at the top , gives the opposition early momentum, helps them get off to a good start and spoils the whole innings for us. Some might say - "well, both Zaheer and Pathan went for 6 an over too". My defense for that would be - It Sreesanth's profligacy that helps the opposition get off to a good start , gives them confidence and ultimately they end up wacking all our bowlers around. If you had noticed both Zaheer and Pathan were going for only 5 RPO in their first 6-7 overs. Early in the Australian innings , it was almost heart-breaking to see Zaheer bowl a superb over to Ponting , restrict him, only for Sreesanth to dish out leg-stump off volleys to Gilchrist the next over. All the good work done in the previous over totally lost. It is important not to be blinded by his 9 wickets so far in the series, those wickets have had little or no consequence on the Aussie innings from then on. Sreesanth averages 5.8 RPO after playing 30-odd matches. I think thats the worst economy rate for a frontline bowler who has played more than 30 matches. I not meaning to say - Sreesanth should never be included in the one-day team. Let him play domestic odi matches , learn the art of restricting runs and come back into our team. Till then , he should be kept out , he just rains runs in one-dayers.

Pathan could have had Ponting twice with his magical indipper had the umpire not been a blind one. But can't complain as he has been blind in our favour too in the earlier match!
But you'll see quite a few just keeping quiet when in the other match they were repeating it ad nauseam.

He's not waste, but he's ****ing idiot. This man was getting swings early on but dumbass chose to bounce the batsman out, which aus batsmen made merry out of it. Replacing RP singh was the biggest mistake that BCCI did in the last ODI, he is in form bowler