Is Harbhajan the most useless spinner in the world?

He had a wicket if zaheer didnt drop a sitter of the catch. Both karthik and bhajji bowled well together. Obviously karthick way way better but the pressure wa son from both ends. It was highlighted by the commentators when gangs and rp singh was bowling in tandem and when bhajji and karthik. However, it has been a below average series for bhajji.he had only been able to contain batsmen but not get many wickets like hogg.

Most definitely. This retard cannot pick wickets on home turf. What chance does he have on away tours. I'll not take him to Australia for the triangular after this performance.
i will guareente u, bhajji will never be seen again if he is taken to australia.
To be fair, I did not watch the match but what the hell. Still no wickets when his partner took 6!!! Can someone name an ODI spinner worse than Harbhajan?
YES. I have been saying this since he was picked for ODI. An over rated spiner who had one good series and its been downhill since then. He should be packed off back to Punjab or wherever he plays. I would play Kumble and Chawla in tests and Chawla and Kartik in ODIs.
YES. I have been saying this since he was picked for ODI. An over rated spiner who had one good series and its been downhill since then. He should be packed off back to Punjab or wherever he plays. I would play Kumble and Chawla in tests and Chawla and Kartik in ODIs.
once karthick fail's back to bhajji. Nice rotation policy

Not really, fielders have been dropping his catches, two this game and Sree dropped Symonds when he was on 2. His overeall economy is 4 rpo. Although, Harbhajan has looked to contain more. Dont forget that Kartik had a lousy game as well two games ago. Unless, Kartik will improve, it would be very difficult for him to bowl on flat tracks against Pakistan. I hope he proves me wrong