Sunanda Pushkar found dead in Delhi hotel

Clarke

Huh? I called her Modi's rakhail' date=' which translates to mistress. How does that imply she was selling herself? Tavleen Singh called her Modi's girlfriend in a national newspaper.[/quote']Rakhail means courtesan or concubine or keep .. so perhaps prostitute is not the correct translation .. I did not remember exactly what you said. And calling an unknown woman a rakhail is equally obnoxious. But I did not attack your family members, only your upbringing. And I dont know why you are bringing Tavleen Singh here. She did not abuse the woman like you did, and in any case she is not on this forum.

Huh? I called her Modi's rakhail' date=' which translates to mistress. How does that imply she was selling herself? Tavleen Singh called her Modi's girlfriend in a national newspaper.[/quote']I also remember you saying that calling someone a rakhail is not an abuse. It was on this that I commented that you must have learnt this logic during your upbringing which means you being ok with calling women around you using such language. I did not abuse your family members.

Rakhail means courtesan or concubine or keep .. so perhaps prostitute is not the correct translation .. I did not remember exactly what you said. And calling an unknown woman a rakhail is equally obnoxious. But I did not attack your family members, only your upbringing. And I dont know why you are bringing Tavleen Singh here. She did not abuse the woman like you did, and in any case she is not on this forum.
Rakhail = Mistress. Don't make up things which you do not understand. You've already demonstrated how poor your grasp of English is by equating it to money and prostitution. Am I attacking your upbringing now despite your lies and pathetic grasp of English? Should I? The reason I bring up Tavleen Singh and Indian Express is to show that I was not the only one alleging sexual relations between Modi and that woman. It was mentioned in the national press with no allegations of slander.

Rakhail = Mistress. Don't make up things which you do not understand. You've already demonstrated how poor your grasp of English is by equating it to money and prostitution. Am I attacking your upbringing now despite your lies and pathetic grasp of English? Should I? The reason I bring up Tavleen Singh and Indian Express is to show that I was not the only one alleging sexual relations between Modi and that woman. It was mentioned in the national press with no allegations of slander.
Rakhail literally means "a kept woman". Your Hindi is not as good as you think it is. You claimed in your posts that calling women rakhail is not an abuse. All I am saying is that this means you are used to calling women around you rakhail.

Rakhail literally means "a kept woman". Your Hindi is not as good as you think it is. You claimed in your posts that calling women rakhail is not an abuse. All I am saying is that this means you are used to calling women around you rakhail.
Rakhail means a mistress. Has nothing to do with prostitution as you were claiming. What I am used to calling should not be any of your business. Focus on the content of the post instead of trying to second guess my personal life.

The reason I bring up Tavleen Singh and Indian Express is to show that I was not the only one alleging sexual relations between Modi and that woman. It was mentioned in the national press with no allegations of slander.
First of all, I am amazed that you believe that if a man and a woman have sexual relations then it equates to that woman being the man's rakhail. Where did you learn this ? Secondly, my take on your upbringing was on your assertion that being called a rakhail is not an abuse for a woman.

First of all, I am amazed that you believe that if a man and a woman have sexual relations then it equates to that woman being the man's rakhail. Where did you learn this ? Secondly, my take on your upbringing was on your assertion that being called a rakhail is not an abuse for a woman.
Man and woman having sexual relations opens the possibility for the woman to be the man's mistress. As I said above what I call and don't call women has nothing to do with you. Focus on the content of the post. What I said was not slanderous and if Modi and the woman feel it is they are free to come to the US and file a case against me.

Rakhail means a mistress. Has nothing to do with prostitution as you were claiming. What I am used to calling should not be any of your business. Focus on the content of the post instead of trying to second guess my personal life.
Rakhail means a "kept woman" - it is a direct translation. And it is an abuse, whatever you may believe. And I did not attack any of your family members as you claimed. As far as focusing on the content of posts - you go around calling people Modi worshippers, chaddidharis, jahils and what not. Is this supposed to be focusing on content of posts ? You seem to be obsessed with some people's underwear.

Rakhail means a "kept woman" - it is a direct translation. And it is an abuse, whatever you may believe. And I did not attack any of your family members as you claimed. As far as focusing on the content of posts - you go around calling people Modi worshippers, chaddidharis, jahils and what not. Is this supposed to be focusing on posts ? You seem to be obsessed with some people's underwear.
What has it got to do with prostitution as you were claiming? And if Modi and the woman consider it an abuse let them take me to court in the US for defamation. What I wrote does not violate any rule of this site, what you wrote did. Too difficult to grasp?

Man and woman having sexual relations opens the possibility for the woman to be the man's mistress.
That does not mean that calling a woman a rakhail is not an abuse. This is some weird logic.
As I said above what I call and don't call women has nothing to do with you. Focus on the content of the post. What I said was not slanderous and if Modi and the woman feel it is they are free to come to the US and file a case against me.
And you are free to file a case against the people who you think abused your child, family etc. Why are you moaning about that then ?

That does not mean that calling a woman a rakhail is not an abuse. This is some weird logic. And you are free to file a case against the people who you think abused your child, family etc. Why are you moaning about that then ?
Because it is a violation of site rules which you agreed to when signing up to post here.

What has it got to do with prostitution as you were claiming? And if Modi and the woman consider it an abuse let them take me to court in the US for defamation. What I wrote does not violate any rule of this site' date=' what you wrote did. Too difficult to grasp?[/quote']Why are you moaning about what I wrote weeks ago now ?

Moaning? No. Highlighting to others the pathetic level of discourse some of you indulge in when confronted with views not conforming to yours? Yes.
And I am highlighting that you are the one who is OK with calling women rakhail. According to you this is justified because a if a man and a woman have sexual relations then it could be that the woman is the man's rakhail. This is your level of discourse.

And I am highlighting that you are the one who is OK with calling women rakhail. According to you this is justified because a if a man and a woman have sexual relations then it could be that the woman is the man's rakhail. This is your level of discourse.
Yes. It does not violate any rule of the site and does not involve any attack on any poster's family, upbringing, caste, children etc. The level you guys have to go to in order to have a discourse.

Yes. It does not violate any rule of the site and does not involve any attack on any poster's family' date=' upbringing, caste, children etc. The level you guys have to go to in order to have a discourse.[/quote']Who is forcing you to have a discourse ? You are free to not respond to anyone who you think is lowering the level of discourse ? Please feel free to not respond to me. I dont understand the purpose of this moaning.

Who is forcing you to have a discourse ? You are free to not respond to anyone who you think is lowering the level of discourse ? Please feel free to not respond to me. I dont understand the purpose of this moaning.
As an administrator of the site it is my responsibility to see that site rules are not violated. And because I hate handing out bans, this is my attempt to tell you all that you are indulging in a pathetic level of discourse in violation of rules you had promised you would adhere to when you signed up.