Sunanda Pushkar found dead in Delhi hotel

Clarke

Are you making any sense here ? You started out by moaning that I had talked of your upbringing/family, you said it is none of my business, then you claimed you are doing this as part of you admin duties, and now you want me to talk of your upbringing/family again. In between you declare that you are OK with calling women rakhail and do not consider it abuse because: along with other pathetic posts like, You need professional help.
Your understanding of English remains as poor as ever. I do not want you to talk about my upbringing and family. I was expressing surprise that you did not talk about it. Don't fret, someday you will be able to understand these differences in the language.

Your understanding of English remains as poor as ever. I do not want you to talk about my upbringing and family. I was expressing surprise that you did not talk about it. Don't fret' date= someday you will be able to understand these differences the language.
You said you were disappointed I did not talk of your family/upbringing.

I was disappointed at you not being able to live up to my expectations of you to talk about my upbringing and family.
You are a weirdo to have such imaginary expectations -- from posters on a forum -- that any deviation from them is disappointing to you. This is a problem inside your head, not mine.

Seahawks have equalized' date=' Lurker. What do you think?[/quote'] Indifferent really Shwetabh. My own team, Cardinals, is out so doesnt matter. A SeaHawk-Broncos game is equally good as would be 49ers-Broncos. May the best team win. Great run by Mr.Jellybeans though

Indifferent really Shwetabh. My own team, Cardinals, is out so doesnt matter. A SeaHawk-Broncos game is equally good as would be 49ers-Broncos. May the best team win. Great run by Mr.Jellybeans though
49ers hit back immediately. Would be great to see them win the Superbowl. They have a great defense.

From: Mehr Tarar Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 09:36:15 +0500 To: Shashi Tharoor And I'm very sorry about what is happening in your life. I know how much this marriage means to you. I know how much your wife means to you. I think you accidentally wrote on a different thread when I asked you to say something about my Friday article (in which I quoted you.. thank you for reading and liking). I am mortified. I joked about it last night because I was too shocked to say anything. We have met twice. We have become very good friends. I feel very happy, and to tell you the truth kinda honoured to be your friend. As I have said on Twitter and in my articles, I am a huge fan of your books and your political views. Even other than that, talking to you about my life has given me a new outlook on certain things. Your innate decency and moral compass has made me rethink a few things. Thank you Shashi...for being in my life, long distance dost sahi. Some things are hard for people to fathom, and come to terms with..life teaches us to be one-dimensional and suspicious of all we can't see. Sometimes, the communication gap between people becomes so huge -- for one reason or the other -- that each word is doubted, each truth becomes shallow. But in the end only truth works. So be yourself..you are wonderful. InshAllah things will work out between the two of you. About me being the reason you have problems with your wife...main kya kahun. I don't even want to think what it would do to my very young kid. So I guess I was right all my life. Friendship between a man and a woman will always be labelled incorrectly. And even the woman who's the love of your life will doubt your word against very circumstantial evidence. You are in my prayers, Shashi. May there be peace in your life and marriage.
Hate to quote someone's personal email, but thats one freaking awesome email from Mehr. I can see what Shashi found in him, aside from the looks. The women can write. It is also quintessential Pakistani. Long distance sahi, you are wonderful, Inshallah, Main kya Kahun..these are often I have heard more from Pakistani girls than Indians. Generally speaking of course. A fascinating aspect here is looked like they met only twice but shared a lot via emails and phone calls. This may become a recipe for romance, or disaster, for our times.

You are a weirdo to have such imaginary expectations -- from posters on a forum -- that any deviation from them is disappointing to you. This is a problem inside your head, not mine.
Be more specific with your diagnosis instead of using a generic term like weirdo. More like you did earlier with a narrow down on split personality and masochistic streak.

No more specifics are required for a person (The Outsider) who is OK with calling women as rakhail, and does not consider it an abuse because,

Man and woman having sexual relations opens the possibility for the woman to be the man's mistress.

Hate to quote someone's personal email' date=' but thats one freaking awesome email from Mehr. I can see what Shashi found in him, aside from the looks. The women can write. It is also quintessential Pakistani. [i']Long distance sahi, you are wonderful, Inshallah, Main kya Kahun..these are often I have heard more from Pakistani girls than Indians. Generally speaking of course. A fascinating aspect here is looked like they met only twice but shared a lot via emails and phone calls. This may become a recipe for romance, or disaster, for our times.
How did they get hold of the personal mail?

No more specifics are required for a person (The Outsider) who is OK with calling women as rakhail' date= and does not consider it an abuse because,
Then why did you give specifics earlier and are now only using a generic term, weirdo? What changed in the last hour. What you quoted was said before you gave the specific diagnosis of masochistic streak and split personality.

Then why did you give specifics earlier and are now only using a generic term' date=' weirdo? What changed in the last hour. What you quoted was said before [b']you gave the specific diagnosis of masochistic streak and split personality.
I did not give any diagnosis, I asked you whether you have that condition. You did not answer. What I do know is that you are OK with calling women as rakhail, and do not consider it an abuse because,
Man and woman having sexual relations opens the possibility for the woman to be the man's mistress.

How did they get hold of the personal mail?
Hard to say how exactly that happened. I mean we don't quite know, do we? But they are both intellactuals. Shashi Tharoor is a pretty good write, well spoken, well known. And she is a journalist. Could have met online, could have met in a think tank, or when Tharoor was visiting Pakistan(he is quite popular there). One can only guess. But looks like the exchange brought them quite close. Hard to judge that one, isn't it. It is not quite cheating or infidelity. So what is it? :winky2:

Hard to say how exactly that happened. I mean we don't quite know, do we? But they are both intellactuals. Shashi Tharoor is a pretty good write, well spoken, well known. And she is a journalist. Could have met online, could have met in a think tank, or when Tharoor was visiting Pakistan(he is quite popular there). One can only guess. But looks like the exchange brought them quite close. Hard to judge that one, isn't it. It is not quite cheating or infidelity. So what is it? :winky2:
On the basis of that mail, certainly does not look like cheating. Taking a 53 yard attempt meanwhile.

On the basis of that mail' date= certainly does not look like cheating. Taking a 53 yard attempt meanwhile.
Does that lessen the pain for the spouse though? Is it easier to reconcile to an emotional cheating than a physical one? Is it easier for a man and woman to be romantic over emails and cyberspace than in real life? Points to ponder. Seahawks did a touchdown. leading now

I did not give any diagnosis, I asked you whether you have that condition. You did not answer. What I do know is that you are OK with calling women as rakhail, and do not consider it an abuse because,
Aah I see. I don't know whether I have those conditions. What do you think, do I have them?

Does that lessen the pain for the spouse though? Is it easier to reconcile to an emotional cheating than a physical one? Is it easier for a man and woman to be romantic over emails and cyberspace than in real life? Points to ponder. Seahawks did a touchdown. leading now
What does being romantic over emails even mean without any physical proximity?