Happy Birthday Rahul Dravid............

beetle

@ Beetle...we want to see more centuries and long innings from RD in tests...as for ODI's I think its very difficult for him to get back. Personally I feel he should be there atleast in Australia where Robin, Gambhir and Rohit will find it very difficult to adjust to the bouncy pitches

Guest HariSampath

Best wishes Dravid, I like you. Although we have never met or talked ( surprising since we do know a lot of mutual friends)...I remember one incident 12 years ago..Dravid and AK were signed up for a Chennai club, and wanted an apartment for one year, their agent asked me to get them one and I had fixed up my neighbor's flat in Chennai ( more for AK's sake, I must be honest), and when they had postponed their contract, I had to cancel the flat rental. I remember that when I had gone to the club's leaugue fixture that weekend the secretary gave me a message from Rahul that said " sorry for the inconvenience, I would not be coming this season, thank you for your effort. Rahul" , That told me a lot about you, Rahul, I am still looking forward to meet you someday !!!