Happy Birthday Rahul Dravid............

beetle

Re: Happy Birthday Rahul Dravid............

Another year to look forward. Good job so far pal! Bytheby 35 will be a good age to retire. Just an opinion:-)
Barring injuries RD can carry till 38 and can break all Test Records.... And at 35 he can retire from One Dayers. He is the fittest Indian who works hard and has great work ethics. Happy Birthday Rahul

Re: Happy Birthday Rahul Dravid............ Happy B'Day The Rahul Dravid...The Gladiator..The Conqueror.. May you continue to serve the Team India as captain for the next 5 years..with the majestic form of yours in test cricket..and May you bring back that all important WC07 back home..so that you can bid good bye to ODI as the World Conqueror... Hail The Leader.. :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

I am pretty relaxed, says Dravid at Canberra Canberra, January 10:: Rahul Dravid may be struggling to recover his peak form but the former Indian captain on Thursday insisted that he was ‘pretty relaxed’ and would look to find the gaps more frequently to overcome the lean patch. Dravid, who scored 62 in the first innings of the three-day match against ACT XI, said he opted to play the game not because he was too perturbed by his poor form but just to get some more practice in the middle. Skipper Anil Kumble, Sachin Tendulkar, Sourav Ganguly and VVS Laxman opted out of the three-day game at the Manuka Oval, leaving Dravid as the most experienced player in the side. “Despite whatever the impression is being conveyed, I am in a pretty relaxed frame of mind and keen to play,” said Dravid, who gave signs of return to form in Sydney but would still like to feel better at the crease. His impressive knock of 62 on Thursday came on a pitch where the ball came on to the bat. “I looked to play the ball on merit. It also came to the bat a lot better and once I was set, I played a few more shots,” Dravid said. Dravid looked back at the Sydney Test as a happy experience, especially the one in the first innings, and suggest ed his struggle early in the series was a mixture of poor form and inability to find gaps. http://cricket.expressindia.com/news/I-am-pretty-relaxed-says-Dravid-at-Canberra/259969/

Barring injuries RD can carry till 38 and can break all Test Records.... And at 35 he can retire from One Dayers. He is the fittest Indian who works hard and has great work ethics. Happy Birthday Rahul
Abt test records...what will SRT be doing in the next couple of years? dont think abt records..its all SRT's.