Tennis: ATP/WTA Tour 2014

Raghav_12

Tennis: ATP/WTA Tour 2014  

1. 1.

• Rafael Nadal
    • Novak Djokovic
    • Andy Murray
    • None of the above

This match highlights something I said a couple of months ago. Dimitrov will never be a highly successful tennis player. Might win a fluke major but I don't see him winning multiple majors. He does not have the temperament and also game. A case of style over substance.

Couldn't care less about Basel apart from those fighting to qualify for the WTF, does anyone care much about 500 events? The real stuff starts on Monday. No Nadal and probably an out of sorts Djokovic means we could have a random winner. In fact I think this is the most open Masters in a long long time, even more open than Shanghai was. Can see someone like Cilic or Nishikori take advantage and win this one. Djokovic has a habit and a very strong liking for the O2 areana so he should be odds on favourite for that regardless of what happens in Paris.

Does Federer ever get tired? The guy beat Chardy in 2.5 hours today. He has been playing non stop all season and gone deep in every tournament since Wimbledon and he is scheduled to play WTF, Davis cup and ITPL after this. Incredible stamina at 33.

Does Federer ever get tired? The guy beat Chardy in 2.5 hours today. He has been playing non stop all season and gone deep in every tournament since Wimbledon and he is scheduled to play WTF' date=' Davis cup and ITPL after this. Incredible stamina at 33.[/quote'] Oh man he is incredible:hail: This chardy gives trouble to Fed when ever they play each other. The way chardy started the game i thought it was all over for Fed. Don't know how other guys like Nadal,Djokovic will do at his age. This court is slower. How it behaved last season?