Knocking the Door!

head coach

When can we see the likes of Badrinath, Rohit Sharma, Tiwary holding the middle order strong for India? All rounders like Praveen Kumar, Abhishek Nayar If the rotation policy stands true then better get these blokes on the field at the earliest:two_thumbs_up:
Don't forget that the best bowler some of them have faced in this tournament is Munaf Patel.
When can we see the likes of Badrinath' date=' Rohit Sharma,[b'] Tiwary holding the middle order strong for India? All rounders like Praveen Kumar, Abhishek Nayar. If the rotation policy stands true then better get these blokes on the field at the earliest
Manoj Tiwary is the standout guy. Rohit Sharma is going to serve us good in shorter format while Badrinath is perhaps a better fit for the longer version. Tiwari has it to excel at both the level. He was selected in Indian XI but had a fringer accident in BD, here's wishing he is pulled inside Indian XI and taken Down Under. The other guy in your list that has impressed me is Pravin Kumar. I havent seen him play so not sure how true the numbers are really but thus far he is the leading All-rounder in this Challengers trophy. He can bat at various positions and bowls well at start and in middle of the over. I say give the lad a chance in Indian 24(or 20 or whatever is the number) camp and allow him to brush his shoulders with the best. xxx

We seem to have a good pool of players waiting in the wings, which augurs well for India. Players like Raina ,Badrinath , Kaif, Tiwari are all very close to national selection or are already in the squads. Our one day team must be focussed on youth. The importance of youthful energy cant be stressed enough in one-dayers.Most of the times , it is the transformational difference. Dravid is under immense pressure now, especially since Badrinath looks his natural replacement and is scoring runs too.

Manoj Tiwary is the standout guy. Rohit Sharma is going to serve us good in shorter format while Badrinath is perhaps a better fit for the longer version. Tiwari has it to excel at both the level. He was selected in Indian XI but had a fringer accident in BD, here's wishing he is pulled inside Indian XI and taken Down Under.
i dont know abt tiwary being a standout guy he looks like he has problems against short pitch bowling against sa a series both in tests and oned day he was sitting duck against short pitch bowling then in roi india match v/s mumbai the aggy targetted him with short pitch bowling then today pravin kumar bowled one and he took his eyes off and got hit in the helmet ( pravin kumar is not even express) same thing happened in sa a series both times he got hit in the helmet badrinath and raina look much better than this guy...
i dont know abt tiwary being a standout guy he looks like he has problems against short pitch bowling against sa a series both in tests and oned day he was sitting duck against short pitch bowling then in roi india match v/s mumbai the aggy targetted him with short pitch bowling then today pravin kumar bowled one and he took his eyes off and got hit in the helmet ( pravin kumar is not even express) same thing happened in sa a series both times he got hit in the helmet badrinath and raina look much better than this guy...
No wonder they call him 'choata dada' in Bengal