ICF IPL Auction - Players Auction Registration

gaurav92

Lord' date=' Det, Debutant and myself have all confirmed Saturday. All now waiting on a certain Just a Fan to confirm :giggle:[/quote'] He is still hiding from me after finishing well below me in the WT20 FL :haha: He was making lot of tall claims after he went past me for a very brief period of time. After the finish he is hiding and not responding :giggle:

Just a clarification. Each owner are going to buy fix number of players or can buy any number of players. Suppose somebody spends a lot of money on top players, then he can buy only 3 or max 4 players. On the other hand if somebody waits for all others' money to finish and buys all the remaining players with chindi amounts and have 8 or 9 players. The second owner with chindi strategy :rr: will have major advantage over the star player strategy :rcb: :dontknow:

Just a clarification. Each owner are going to buy fix number of players or can buy any number of players. Suppose somebody spends a lot of money on top players, then he can buy only 3 or max 4 players. On the other hand if somebody waits for all others' money to finish and buys all the remaining players with chindi amounts and have 8 or 9 players. The second owner with chindi strategy :rr: will have major advantage over the star player strategy :rcb: :dontknow:
5 maximum.The teams that owner also playing can buy 4 players.If you want less than that,your choice:giggle:

Dude but there has to be a rule, of maximum teams that can be bought, and they must be even, otherwise the team having more players(teams) will win... And also there was a talk about a wallet of 500 billion ICF$ for each team... And please let people see the auction, what difference will it make... :pray:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: what difference will it make if we few handful of people see the auction ???:pray:
arrey there will lots of trolling then in chatroom will all the players.no one will watch quietly :((

Dude but there has to be a rule, of maximum teams that can be bought, and they must be even, otherwise the team having more players(teams) will win... And also there was a talk about a wallet of 500 billion ICF$ for each team... And please let people see the auction, what difference will it make... :pray:
Watching is fine, but some will start posting and influence the buyers :giggle: