Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 ! Congrats to winners - See OP for details

gaurav92

even then you were offering 1, then 1.5 and then 2 trilz (which you didn't even have) for KXIP Fan's team :P On a side note - your name looks good for auctioneer to me. If other agree...
he'll get bored and start trolling soon:cantstop:

even then you were offering 1, then 1.5 and then 2 trilz (which you didn't even have) for KXIP Fan's team :P On a side note - your name looks good for auctioneer to me. If other agree...
My master plan was to buy out KXIP's team, take a loan from you and then pay it off. Repay you later with 100% interest :rofl: Even my name looks good to me :bigboss:

Saurav01 can be the auctioneer if he surrenders his entire ICF$ capital as a non trolling refundable deposit to me :agree: The terms are, if he trolls anytime in the auction, the deposit becomes non refundable :nice:
don't fall for it Dada:hysterical::hysterical:

Saurav01 can be the auctioneer if he surrenders his entire ICF$ capital as a non trolling refundable deposit to me :agree: The terms are, if he trolls anytime in the auction, the deposit becomes non refundable :nice:
:cantstop: High hopes. First pay me 300 billion, only then can you have me as the auctioneer.

:orderorder: To all the great teams at Great Nanda's Great IPL of 2014: You have exactly 24 hours to decide whether you want me as an auctioneer. I am presently available for a petty sum of 300 billion, but if you guys take too much time to decide on this, my rate will increase by 200 billion per day. So do think about it and let me know! :good: P.S. - Of course if I conduct it, it would be great fun as expected; but if you are the serious, mechanical, moronic types - then you are welcome to consider any other auctioneer who can be a good bot and will come cheap. :two_thumbs_up:

:orderorder: To all the great teams at Great Nanda's Great IPL of 2014: You have exactly 24 hours to decide whether you want me as an auctioneer. I am presently available for a petty sum of 300 billion, but if you guys take too much time to decide on this, my rate will increase by 200 billion per day. So do think about it and let me know! :good: P.S. - Of course if I conduct it, it would be great fun as expected; but if you are the serious, mechanical, moronic types - then you are welcome to consider any other auctioneer who can be a good bot and will come cheap. :two_thumbs_up:
I want it to be fun but not at the expense of rules.It should be conducted fairly and properly:two_thumbs_up: Your trolling will mess everything :beee:

I want it to be fun but not at the expense of rules.It should be conducted fairly and properly:two_thumbs_up: Your trolling will mess everything :beee:
Oh I am always fair and just. I always make my points will stats and sources. :two_thumbs_up: But go ahead with a non-troll types if you want to. I can already guess the amount of whining that will happen after the auction. :nervous:

Oh I am always fair and just. I always make my points will stats and sources. :two_thumbs_up: But go ahead with a non-troll types if you want to. I can already guess the amount of whining that will happen after the auction. :nervous:
no but you have to handle trolls in the auction rather than joining them:cantstop: